Chapter 4: Once Again?

Nathan POV

Realization hit me when I found myself that I was dreaming and I made out with one of the richest men in the country.

I opened my eyes to find myself still in the same bed, where I had sex yesterday. But Alessandro was not there, but an envelope on the side lamp stand. I hastily opened that up to see the exact amount that I quoted for my session with him!

And to my surprise, there was a small note which stated, "Want to taste you again!"

Bitch! My heart stopped when I read the sentence, and subconsciously I was reading that note again and again. 'Does he want to have sex with me again?', I wondered.

No...That is not my job. I don't want to be a prostitute, even though I am in dire need of money to pay my college fees. I was lying under the bedsheet naked!

I got out of the room, wearing one of the bathrobes that was in the room. The party hall was the opposite of what I witnessed yesterday. Most of the attendees either left or lay there drunk.

The atmosphere was calm and serene. I guess Alessandro left! Packing up my stuff, I got out of this private boat that was parked in the harbor!

At university........

I was exhausted, still, my back ached from allowing Mr. Big Guy's stuff inside my body.

"Mr. Nathan Wilson!", I heard my name being called upon for the attendance of the first hour.

"Yup! Present!", I raised my hand to give my attendance.

Meanwhile, my phone chimed, "An amount of 1500 dollars has been credited to your account number XXXX"

Okay, I have been paid for the event of yesterday! I was pretty lucky yesterday, that I got an additional 500 dollars from having sex too.

The subsequent weeks went mundane with the same routine continuing, I attended the university in the morning and strip dancing at night. Nothing new happened in my life.

Until one day, something strange happened, I met someone whom I should not have met at the University!

It was him. Same Alessandro Matinez. Why has he been to our university Parking area? He was in his usual elegant suit and Tie. He seemed like leaving.

Should I go and talk to him? Hell no! Who would do such a thing? Before I noted him, he identified me! FUCK!

"Hey kiddo!", he called out to me. Oh, Daddy!

"Hello sir!", I tried to be as much as polite as possible.

"You study here?", he asked me taking his shades from his eyes.

"Yes sir. Business administration!", I said. When suddenly, he bent closer to my face and whispered in my ears in his deep seductive voice, "Call me Daddy!"

"Yes. Yeah daddy"

"Do you want to ride baby?". Ride! What ride is he mentioning?

"No. I will be fine!", I trembled.

"Dirty brain...just hop in. I can leave you where ever you want!", he insisted. After a seductive and convincing tone, I finally agreed to his offer.

His driver was on the front and I sat to the left of him in his backseat. He acted busy seeing his tablet and immersed himself in deep thought. I didn't want to disturb him, so I stayed quiet in-between just checking on him.

"What are you peeking at ?", he asked without taking his eyes off the tablet.

"Nothing" He closed his tablet and the man spread sitting comfortably on the seat. "What is your name again kiddo?"

"Nathan"

"Nathan huh! Are you good at sucking cocks?", he asked me making me surprised.

"Huh...I do it. But not the best!", I swallowed my word.

"I will rate you if you are the best or the worst", he commented grabbing my hair with his left hand and forcing me to his cock.

I fumbled and was hesitant and looked at him baffled. "What is it?", he asked grinding his cock against my mouth.

There was a bulge in his pants, "I don't do it for free!"

"Fuck you! I will pay you!", he lost his cool.

After hearing that he would pay me, I gently opened his zipper and breathed heavily near his bulger portion. Last time, I hadn't seen his thing this much near.

Slightly sticking out my tongue outer, I began licking up his thing through his boxers. They enlarged upon each touch of my tongue.

Alessandro was still holding my hair in his hand. I remembered that he liked being called daddy, so I called, "Daddy, do you feel good?"

"Ahh", he moaned. I removed his boxers up to his knee length took out his member in my hand and started caressing it gently, teasing it licking it, and biting it without pain.

I felt his shaft throbbing as the blood oozed out there. Meanwhile, I was becoming hard amidst his moaning and the environment we were in. A confined car and we are middle of the main road with peak traffic and the driver in the front seat, and here I am playing with an old man sucking his cock.

After teasing a while, I gulped his balls into my mouth and then his entire thing. I almost got choked while putting his penis into my mouth as it is too huge and made me choke a little but anyhow, I managed to put it deep into my throat.

"Good...go on...", the big man instructed. I did the same holding that grith in my hand, I was drooling my saliva all over his shaft and it dripped through his lap too.

"I am cumming......I am cumming", he announced. I decided to take my head away when he forced my head down saying, "Double payment if you swallow my cum"

Gross! I don't want to do it! But what he offers me in exchange lures me more into doing it! I swallowed the entire cum in my mouth.

"You are a good boy kiddo!", he appreciated them relaxing his head reclining on the seat.

I took a chance to come back to my original position and wiped my mouth with the kerchief that he handed me.

He is not so bad, I like the dominating part of him, but more than that I like what he offers me! His money!

"I will get down here!", I informed Alessandro.

"Here? Do you live here?", he asked expecting me to answer.

"No, I work here!", I said pointing to the Gay bar opposite the location where I previously mentioned.

"See you later kiddo"

I never asked him about my payment, because, I am damn sure he would credit it to me! "Bye Daddy!", I said seductively kissing him on his cheeks and getting out of his fancy Lamborghini! He nodded in approval and a slight smile curled up on his face.

I got hit by a sharp slap on my butt, when I turned back and saw, "Later!", he smirked.

As soon as I entered the bar, I saw Jade already working there! He saw me entering and greeted me with a smile!

Am I doing the right thing? Or am I selling myself by whoring around like anything! I fucking don't know!

Thank you guys for reading. Do you love the story? I know this is full of smut, but I want to try a new genre. So please show your support by commenting, voting, and following me.

Always with Love,

@its_kyra_world