Best friends for life

Miss Circle had been wondering around for what seemed like forever before she stumbled apon an old school house.

She really needed a get away after that argument with Miss Joy. So basically if you didn't know, Miss Joy was bullying Miss Circle for being obsessed with Oreos and was saying that Strawberry Milkshakes were infinitely better. Miss Cirlce consequently got mad It all ended with her throwing Miss Bloomie at her resulting in Miss Joy breaking her leg and Miss Bloomie getting fucking concussed. Miss Grace had to put her on a temporary leave so that she could think about what she did. (Very rude but Miss Circle didn't mind)

It also occurred to her how cold it was outside and the fact that the evil skibidi rizzler was lurking about in the woods prompted her to go into the building.

Once she entered she was stunned by how nice it looked. It almost looked as degraded ad dilapidated as the ruins at Chernobyl. It was super clean too, she didn't even notice the ugly green bald man right in front of her.

Baldi: Oh hi!! Welcome to my school house :D

Although his tone was friendly it greatly started Miss Circle. The twink was wearing a bright green top and bright blue skinny jeans so saturated in colour it felt as if her eyes would shrivel up just by looking at it for too long.

Miss Circle: WHAT TH- oh hi there. um guy

Baldi: Whats your name oddly tall cat lady?? :D

Miss Circle: Erm actually i'm not a cat, and my name is Circle ._.
She replied with an unenthusiastic tone. Gurly pop was NOT in the mood to socialise.

Baldi: So you see mate, they call me baldi cause I'm bald, You on the other hand, call yourself, 'circle'. But the only thing circular about you is your jawline. So what brings you here you mouth breather.

Well that was rude. But to be honest, Miss Circle was in enough trouble already with Miss Grace for the scene she caused last week. Thankfully her gf hadn't caught wind of the fact that she was the reason Abbie just had a big as bite sized portion of him gone, or else she would stop suppling her with Oreos :(. Consequently she decided it was best to try to ignore this Mr clean, dream not found looking femboy and be the voice of reason instead.

Miss Circle: *Cutely changes the subject before she impales him with her compass* So are you a teacher at this school or are you a child tickler that likes breaking into schools and stalking random students just like Haji towa and Mori.

Baldi: If anything I should be asking UR PINE CONE LOOKING HEAD that question. Also yes I am a teacher, A Meth- Me- MATHS teacher to be precise.

Miss Circle: Maths? *Raises eyebrow in aesthetically pleasing manner* I teach maths as well ^^. Plus your can't be talking shit about my hair when you don't got any.

Baldi: Actually I have a single starnd of hair so I do have a say, Infact give me some of your hair.

Miss Circle: WHAT NOW GROW YOUR OWN!! >:C

Baldi: SHARING IS CARING CIRCLE >:(

Ussr poops out of ceiling

Ussr: Did I hear sharing is caring :D

Baldi and Miss Circle scream in unison: NO. GET TF OUT YOU UGLY RED TOMATOE.

Miss Grace: EWWWWW SOMEONE GET MCCARTHY TO DISPOSE OF THAT USED TAMPON

Miss Circle: WAIT MISS GRACE WHERE DID YOU COME FROM????

Mccarthy appears through magical portal that appeared out of nowhere.

Mccarthy: What seems to be the problem pookies :3

Baldi: THERES A COMIE IN THE CEILING AND IT SMELLS OF HUNGER AND POVERTY. NOT IN MY CAPITALIST ISTABLISHMENT.