Mister Demi's Obsession

Considering it was a Monday morning, the kindergarteners in Miss Sasha art class were being particularly loud and spermatic . In all honesty, she was just glad someone hadn't poured a bottle of glitter on her head like last time. (It was chips doing fr)

She was rocking about in her spiny chair doodling flowers like she always would until all of a sudden her phone pinged. It was from Mister Demi?

Miss Sasha: What could he be texting me about in the middle of the lesson?
She picked up her phone to view the message, almost on queue, Miss Thavel came through the door, holding some chocolates and art supplies .

Miss Thavel: Good morning Sasha, I bought you the dumb art supplies you needed.
Her voice was tired and aggravated, It seemed as if she hadn't slept a wink in days.

Miss Sasha: Thank you so much ^^ *Glances at chocolates* who are those for?

Miss Thavel: Nun of ya buiswaks, Also what are you looking at?

Miss Sasha: Ohh its just a message I got from Demi, why you wanna see?

Miss Thavel: Yeahhh *yawn* I need something interesting to look at.

Miss Thavel went up to Miss Sasha so that she could get a clear view. (She needs glasses but refuses to get her eyes checked), Miss Sasha made sure to look around the classroom once more before opening the the message.

Miss Sasha: Okay lets se what this is about :D

__________
Mister Demi's Text: ahh playboi carti where do i start my glroious king i hope this message finds you well. I've been doing some thinking, and I felt it was time to share some thoughts with you. You know, life can be a whirlwind of emotions and experiences, and through it all, it's the people in our lives who make the journey worthwhile.
you're become such an integral part of my world, and I don't say this lightly. Your presence is like a steady beat in the soundtrack of my life, and I find myself grateful for it every single day.
Whether we're laughing until our stomachs hurt, or just chilling in comfortable silence, I cherish every moment. There's a certain magic in the way you see the world, and it's infectious. You've opened my eyes to new perspectives, and l've grown so much since you've been a part of my life. It's not just about the good times, though. You've been there during the rough patches too, offering a shoulder to lean on or words of encouragement when I needed them most. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're more than just a friend to me. You're like a guiding star, a constant source of light and inspiration. And in this crazy, mixed-up world, your light is something l've come to depend on. It's hard to put into words, but I feel a connection with you that goes beyond the everyday. So, here it is—I love you. There's a comfort in knowing that you're a part of my life, and I hope that feeling is mutual. I look forward to all the adventures that lie ahead for us, to all the laughter and even the challenges. Because as long as we're together in this, I feel like anything is possible. You mean the world to me, and I just wanted you to know that. Take care and talk soon."
__________

Miss Thavel: Erm what the flip, I ain't reading allat ._.

Miss Sasha: Wait who the HELL is PLAYBOI CARTI??? Does that mean he doesn't really love me :(

Miss Thavel: Nah he just has an unhealthy obsession just like how Ms Emil has an unhealthy obsession with that one russian countryhuman.

Miss Sasha: But he said *sniff* I was the only one for *sniff* him, Turns out he's a fruit :(

Miss Thavel: Womp Womp go cry in the corner u Marionette dupanchang looking crybaby.

*Sad Miss Sasha noises*

Miss Thavel: You know what, I think i know a way to make you feel better :D

Miss Sasha: *Sniff* what?

Miss Thavel: You should jump him, yk? Mess him up, I could even help :3

Miss Sasha: Y-yes *sniff* that might make me feel better.

In Mister Demi's Music Class:

Mister Demi: I hope Playboi carti got my measage :3

Aggressive stomping noises then dramatic door opening.

Miss Sasha: YOU HAVE BEEN CONSPIRING WITH THE SKITTLE SQUAD HAVENT YOU, UR A FRUIT >:(

Engel: Oh fruit, I like grapes :D

Mister Demi: I don't like men what are you talking about-

More aggressive stomping towards Mr Demi

Miss Sasha: I KNOW WHAT YOUR AREEEEE

Mister Demi: AHAHHAHHHHAHHHHHHH

(He got jumped by Miss Sasha and Miss Thavel that day 😨🔥)
————————————————

Shoutout to my Playboi Carti obsessed friend that wont stop texting me about how she want him to ############ and ######## then ######### before #################.
She scares me.