Who's that Tree?

In some random forest :

Engel, who was bored out of his mind, decided it would be a absolutely amazing idea to climb up a tree, a pine tree specifically. It was hard work but after a while he finally made his way to the top. The sight was truly awarding. The leaves glistening in the sunlight, bluebells danced around in the summer breeze, the rustling of leaves was so blissful and calming Engel could fall asleep right there.

Engel: Wow, this place is so beautiful, it almost makes me forget about my crippling depression. :)

He glanced down at the ground below him, Chip, Zip, Oliver and Bubble where waiting at the bottom. Oliver was munching on a bar of soap while bubbles was watching, kinda distributed. Meanwhile Zip has making a daisy chain with his little brother chip.

Suddenly it hit him, he was how far above the ground? And couldn't get down. (gasp)

Engel: Um, guys.. I think im stuck up here, pls help :)

Oliver just kinda stared at Engels dumbass for a sec and then started to snicker.

Bubbles: Im not sure if i'll be able to help but i could get a teac-

Oliver: Wanna jump I will definitely and most definitely let you fall face flat on the ground :3

Engel: NO SERIOUSLY IM SCARED.

Oliver: Well at least when you die you can will be able to see Claire again :)

Engel: Oliver... STFU YOU CANT TALK YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS LITERALLY A DEMON. AANND IT WAS HER FAULT CLAIRE DIED.
He held his breath and attempted to calm down. However you could still hear the frustration in his voice.

Engel: Alice is so annoying >:(

Alice casually spawning behind him

Alice: I heard you were talking shit about me

Engel: WHAT THE FUCK

Alice: Im gonna throw you out the tree now cause your so mean :(

Alice getting mad over him being mean? That was probably the most hypocritical thing he had ever heard Alice say. Quite frankly, Engel was having none of it.

Engel: Alice shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up.

Alice: Bro you better jump out this tree before I rip your balls off.

Engel: But if I jump i'll go splat :(

Alice: Exactly

Oliver: Yeah do a flip :D

Engel looked down at the ground below, It was a long way down, but suddenly he remembered something, something that filled him hope.

Engel: Dont worry my alpha pack will save me!!

Bubble: You really think so Engel?

Engel: Yes because I have Hope! :D

Zip and Chip had been watching the drama unfold from afar. She wasn't really bothered enough to join Oliver in bullying. Zip wanted to spend the day with her little sibling Chip instead, plus Alice is very scary.

But she couldn't help but notice a strange homeless man emerge out of the ground like a mole. She could smell the petrol and dandruff even from 11.037m away. He had a white top with red scribbles on it, a puke green jacket that looked like it was cut with scissors and white hair (not white enough to hide the dandruff that fell on the ground like snowflakes on your ideal winters day)

???: DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE

Alice: who tf its that

???: Oh im just a n-n-n-nobody, but i am a stepping stone to hope !! Engel please jump and land on me :D I like the pain.

Just as the thing on the ground started talking, the tree started to move all of a sudden. Engel and Alice clinged onto the branches as it turned to reveal someone.

Oliver: Wait a second. IS THAT MISS CIRCLE ???

Miss Circle: Whats goodie my gang :D

Bubble: Um, Miss Circle why are just standing there, I don't remember you being this tall.

Miss Circle : Im reconnecting with nature duh, but you morons were causing such a awful racket that it woke me up from my eternal slumber.

Engel: Who the hell sleeps standing up ._.

Miss Circle: Me. ALSO GET OUT OF MY HAIR

Miss Circle proceeded to grab Engel and Alice and carefully placed them on the ground carefully, her attention now brought to the manky homeless man.

Miss Circle: And who the hell is that-

???: Its me, Nagito Komeda and I am here to bring hope :D

Miss Circle: Hope? I hate that word, just as I hate hell and all failures >:(

Now irritated, Miss Circle picked up Nagito so hard that he fell into the road that was kilometres away. As a result he got run over by the magic school bus.

Thankfully engel was alright, now safely on the forest floor. Miss Circle went back into hibernation ,and they lived in harmony in the lovely forest.

The End
————————————-
How did this even happen

Bonus ^^Fen: Why the fu are there paper people in my forest :( Can 't have nothin round here

Bonus ^^
Fen: Why the fu are there paper people in my forest :( Can 't have nothin round here.