Mine

Alicia

I couldn't believe what happened, Maurice had gotten knocked the fuck out by Roberto and we were heading back to the city after leaving him asleep on the ground. We were all the way in Romeoville so we figured he must've followed us and thought he was gonna do whatever, but my Papi handled his shit. That shit turned me the fuck on so much, I wanted to jump his bones right there!

It was exhilarating! He handled his business and I was so grateful. I held him tightly around his chest as we rode home; the bike felt as if we were gliding down the expressway. Seeing him take control of the situation, pushing me behind him to protect and defend me made me so damn horny. I slid my hand down between his legs and resting on his member, he slowed the bike down and sat up a bit. He tried to turn around and look at me while we were still riding.

I patted him between his legs and moved my hand back into place on his chest. He patted my hands and revved the bike, he understood the assignment - get us home faster. We pulled up into the parking lot and drove slowly to his spot. I love that he had a designated spot otherwise I would hate to have to drive around trying to find a place to park.

I removed my helmet and scarf, stuffing it inside the helmet. Roberto grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I held his face and kissed him quickly, growing butterflies in my stomach instantly. I just needed to feel his lips against mine. He defended me, he protected me and it turned me on in more ways than one. Aside from having to lay eyes on Maurice, it was a perfect day.

"Mami," he said, looking at me.

"I want you." I whispered between us looking directly into his eyes.

He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevators. He knew exactly what I wanted and he was ready to give it to me. He kissed me gently as we waited for the elevators. I was getting hot and I needed to feel him. He gazed at me wantonly; those hazel brown eyes saw a side of me nobody knew about but him.

As soon as we hit his apartment and locked the door, we headed directly to the bedroom. Clothes flew off instantly and the music was on. It really didn't matter what played, I just wanted to feel him. Mine, by Alex Isley played from the soundbar as each kiss we shared was magical. I stood in front of Roberto butt ass naked as his dick poked directly at my stomach.

He held the side of my face while I closed my eyes feeling his lips move over mine. I inhaled taking him in, his tongue exploring my mouth. I took a hold of his dick and slowly began to stroke him.. He moaned softly in between kisses, yet the more I jerked him off, the more intense his kisses got. He moved down my neck, across my collarbone as he pinched my nipple sending a jolt down to my core awaking my secret garden.

I kissed him all over his chest and pinched his nipple, sending a jolt directly to his dick as it moved in my hand.

"Me vuelves loco (you drive me crazy), Mami." He panted as I continued to stroke his meat at a steady pace.