Speechless

Maurice

I can't believe that bitch, Shaunice, sent the picture to Alicia! Now Alicia won't have anything to do with me. I've been helping her get off the ground with her singing and Shaunice has single handedly ruined my relationship and my future in entertainment. Shaunice had been filling Alicia with plenty of lies about me and now she's telling me she doesn't want me as her manager. Like she can replace me with Shaunice.

I know she's not done with me. We've been down this road before when she would get mad at me and stop talking to me for a couple of days. Alicia usually comes back around once I lay that good shit on her, I'll have her screaming my name in no time. She ain't going nowhere, she doesn't have a lot of options because not a lot of guys want a big girl. She's fun and cute to have around and all but I ain't that serious like she is.

I get it Alicia ain't had a man like me, so I completely understand why she's stuck on me. I make her thick ass jiggle when I hit it from the back and she can't get enough of my dick, so I let her slide on it every once in a while.  I did hook up with the female from the club though, I couldn't pass that up; Her ass was nice, she had a small pair of titties and a tiny waist. That female rode my pole and loved it.

I knew I would get more action when Alicia started blowing up, it was just a matter of time to have all this ass being thrown to me because I was managing her. Now Shaunice has gone and thrown a wrench in my plans; I needed to talk to Alicia and set her straight but wasn't talking to me. 

 Unfortunately, Alicia did this shit in front of everyone and she seemed different this time. She wouldn't look at me. She knew the minute she did, I would have her again. She can't deny me. I am the best thing that has ever happened to her and she knows it.

It's all good, I'll make her talk to me one way or another.

"Dude, damn man. You got caught up!" Calvin laughed on the other end of the phone. I had to clue him in on this shit that I was dealing with.

"She knows she's addicted to me and she ain't gonna get over me like that."

"You know how females are, she probably got someone already." He quipped.

"She ain't got nobody. Ain't nobody hollering at her."

"You think just because she's thick ain't nobody gonna holla?"

"Nigga, ain't nobody gonna commit like me. And she knows it." I said confidently. Alicia and I have been together for almost a year. She ain't going nowhere."

"I'on know man. She might have someone telling her what she wanna hear."

"She ain't got no one, man. She ain't even like that. She know she got this dick." I uttered.

"Yeah and the other female from the club does too!" Calvin laughed and I joined in.

"Yeah man, she was nice. She knew how to give good ass head too man, damn!" I said, closing my eyes remembering her looking up at me with her mouth full.

"You gonna hit it again?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, that shit was nice."

"Cool, cool. Let me hit you up later dude, my girl just walked in." Calvin said and immediately hung up.

I figured I would call Alicia and try to get her to talk to me. When I dialed her number, it didn't even ring but it went straight to voicemail.

She blocked me? I just knew I was going crazy because Alicia wouldn't do that. I dialed her again.

Voicemail again. Bitch. She's acting up I see. That's cool, I'll let her get this shit out of her system and I'll holla at her in a few days. My phone buzzed as I received a text message.