Waiting Game

Siedah

I feel this baby is going to be huge. It's hot and it feels like he is forever on my bladder. I'm glad I'm doing this with Monica because there is no way I could be doing this whole pregnancy thing without driving Marcus crazy. But then again the way he seems excited, always rubbing my belly each and every time he sees me. It's like his hand has been permanently attached to my belly.

He's cute though, I wouldn't have guessed it by looking at him. He has a playboy look, without the mentality. He makes being pregnant fun, always kissing and talking to MJ. Marcus practically has bought every possible toy for him, he wants to be a great father, and I do believe he will be.

"Hey babygirl, how you feelin'?" Marcus sat down next to me on bed and massaged my feet. My ankles were swollen again. I really need to watch my sodium intake and stay off my feet.

"I'm feeling alright, I guess." I leaned back against the headboard and rubbed my belly: MJ kicked at my touch." "Ooo, Lil' Man, not so hard."

"You guess? What's on your mind?" He grabbed the Palmer's Cocoa butter jar off of the side table. He took a small amount, rubbed it in his hands to warm it and massaged the back of my legs, ankle and the heels of my feet.

"Well, I've been thinking about Alicia. She's dealing with that idiot Maurice. I just have a funny feeling about it." I didn't want to say anything to Marcus, but he knows me and I remembered what we went through, all because we didn't take someone seriously.

"I feel you, that lil nigga is getting on my nerves. And Alicia shouldn't have to deal with him for much longer." He said after he finished my legs, ankles and feet.

"What you got planned?"

"Nothing yet, I'm just trying to get prepared. I don't need a repeat," Marcus hesitated, he remembered too. "I got too much to lose." He grabbed the Palmer's Stretch Mark Tummy Butter off of the table.

"I know baby," I said, getting emotional, tears started building in my eyes. I sniffed as one tear fell down my cheek. "I feel you."

"Well, Suave Rob is gonna hang with her until we come up with something better." He said rubbing tummy butter on my belly. He had it glowing like a shiny bowling ball.

"Yeah, we can have both of them promoting together, that way we can kill two birds with one stone. Suave Rob is with her and both of them are out promoting their single, once it's ready."

"That'll work. Suave Rob ain't gonna let anything happen to her, for sure." Marcus smiled at me. He knew something that I didn't know.

"What? You know something." I said leaning down, trying to make eye contact with him. He looked at me and made a face. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "Tell me." I sang.

"A'ight. Well he peeped her out since he came on with CFE. He told me he was feeling her when they met at the studio."

"For real?"

"Yup. But he didn't want to holla at her because she was just ending it with dude."

"I get that. That's the last thing a woman wants is another man to try to talk to her when she just finished dealing with a nigga. That just ain't cool."

"Right?! So he was like he would just let her get to know him and make her own decision."

"I'm surprised that he didn't have a woman already."

"Naw, he had the sort of the same situation I had with Justine."

"Aww damn."

"Aww damn is right. He caught her fucking Tavion."