35

YOURS POV-

"Attention."
It was a working day, around in the mid afternoon. Soldier shouted to trainees who were doing their regular training. I was practicing shoot gun with Bogum and Seokjin. It's been a long time, I hang out with them. Also, Namjoon knows that they are my friends. The tension between Namjoon and Bogum has somehow cool down, thankfully. We walked to the centre of the field.

"Seargent Min's daughter is getting married, so we all are invited at the wedding, tonight."
He announced, Min is a good companion to Namjoon even though he's quite older than him. Min was always a great and loyal to the job. The sergeant major of a unit is responsible to the commanding officer for advising them on matters relating to non-commissioned members of that unit. I'm excited to experience old wedding rituals of Korea. In future, it's just like a western wedding.

"YN, let's have the meal together."
Seokjin asked me and Bogum. We were at the military canteen. Standing in the line for our turns. I had to admit it, after following this diet I have grown so strong and healthy, unless than old slim and weak girl. I do miss watching my kdrama, but at this moment I feel like I'm into a kdrama only.

"But I don't have any dress for tonight."
Bogum and Seokjin still don't know about me and my life. They just consider it, that I'm from a very long village. The erge of telling them, however I'm holding myself to create a mess.

"Come to my home, mom will help you with that."
Bogum stated, his mom is very kind and caring lady. All these months, she took care of me like a daughter. She taught me many house chores and things. I guess, this time also she would explain me a lot about vintage Korean wedding.

"Alright, let's meet tonight."

"I'm sure, Namjoon would be excited to see you there."

I blushed.

Please Vote.