30

NAMJOON'S POV-

I saw, how she was swelled in tears and clutching her dress, to not release any sob. Her eyes are stuck to ground, were I threw her gift. She raised her head, silent tear escape from her eyes. Without, saying any further. She ran away. Trust me, it breaks my heart too. I don't want to hurt her but I don't have any other option. Watching her disappears figure, going away, far away from my eyesight. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to hug her. Squeeze her in my embrace.

Wanted to tell her, how much I craved and desire to see her. Her innocent face, her very moment. It would be considered a lie, if I said I ignore her. The way, she gets shy around me. The way, her cheeks blush instantly, when I'm around her. Her body twist, whenever I move to teach her sometimes. The way, she silently takes my glances as if, I didn't know that I've been scanned in her eyes, when I trained them. She even expressed her feelings for me but I being so much cold and tough, don't want to hold her.

Cause, I'll only give her wounds. I won't be consoling her. If my this act, have hurted you this much, then what will you go through, when you found the upcoming news. Unknowingly, my eyes watered, I didn't showed it up. Just saw, that there's no one in surrounding. I grabbed that handkerchief and crushed rose. Dusted it and saw, it's written as 'I love you.' I sighed, took it in my pocket and walked out.

YOURS POV-

I was in broken, my heart hurts and pain with, what happened right now. He could've scolded me, cursed me, slapped me or even peel off my skin and I would've accept it happily, cause he's my LOVE. But, doing this, he insulted me, my feelings. Namjoon, you're the only man, whom I adored these months. I used to have dreams, like how my boyfriend would be.

A brave, trustworthy, matured and kind hearted personality. That's exactly you, Kim Namjoon. The way, my heart beats with very second, when you're with me. The way, I see, no one, no one could ever love you like this. What do you think? By doing this, I'll start hating you or my love for you will decrease.

One thing, I'm sure while getting trained by you. You, won't do anything without a reason. Your this behaviour must had a reason. I ain't giving up on you as this easily. Yes, we were month apart, but I know, it won't change you as this.

"All of you, gathered in the field."
A message was conveyed by the soldier to the people.

"Captain Kim Namjoon is getting married to Ahn Hye-jin, Daughter of Korea's Mayor."
The announcement was made. I was frozen on my spot. I can't even blink my eyes. What did I just heard? Namjoon getting married? Was, this is the reason for his behaviour? No, I can't. No, please. I felt, the ground slipping under my feet and next moment, I was on the ground.

"YN?"
Seokjin grabbed me and made me stand. He kept his hand on my shoulder, I feel so helpless today. My body is burning. I can't breathe. I'm getting suffocated. I feel to die. This can't be the truth. I pushed him and ran back to my dorm. I was slammed against someone and it's none other than love of life.

Captain Kim.

Please Vote

Please Vote.