18

YOURS POV-

Right now, we are on the field with all our work done. Seokjin was already making me familiar with many of the herbs and medicine.

The ancient times, people used to treat injuries and wounds with natural antibodies. Seokjin have great knowledge over it. To the soldiers, who are present over border, almost tons of these useful drugs and plants are going.

Bogum was getting me strong and Hulk. I don't know, why I've this feeling that he see's me more than a trainee friends, or it's just that he cares for me. However, he's not any goofy or cute infront of other, it's just me. But, why? It's not like, I hate him or something but it's still awkward for me as I'm already in Namjoon.

"Miss Park, Captain wants to see you."
Out of nowhere, one of the commander made an announcement, everyone turned their eyes to me, I instantly nodded, before following him.

"Sir."
He saluted and left, I got inside and bowed him. There were so many files pile up on his desk. As there are no computers here, or else that's just a work of minutes. He was writing something until his eyes falls on me.

"Miss Park."
His husky voice when he calls me by my name. Dayum!

"You came?"
He raise his eyebrows, which absolute looked stunning on him.

"Take a sit hear."
He asserted and I get into the chair infront of him.

"How's are you, your health? Did medicine worked well or you still need to see doctor?"
He was asking me with flat yet appealing voice. I thought for some minutes, before answering him.

"No, Captain, I'm fine."
I smiled but he didn't.

Geez

"Alright, so as we've checked upon your diet, then we can proceed with your training, right?"
His calm expressions behind those straight lines.

"Sure.''
I replied, not smiled.

Savage, phew

"As you're under me."
He stood up from his Captain positioned chair, which made me too stand up.

Yes, I want to be under you, on bed.

"I'll train you, personally."
That word, kicked my heart like something, his eyes never left mine.

"Su-sure, Captain."
I mentally slapped myself to stuttered. I still manage to be cool and calm.

I came back to field, a neigh, horse voice was coming closer to the place. We all turned around to see, Captain coming the ground while riding a horse.

Damn, is this even real? He looks so handsome, so powerful, just like a king, ofcourse, he's already King of my Heart.

I couldn't help but just watch his very turn with the horse. It was looking like he was coming towards me.

"Come on."
He forwarded his hand to me.

"Today, I'll teach you, horse rides."

Please Vote.