07

Yn's POV-

There are barrack's, Seokjin went inside a small chamber. I was searching for something, Captain Kim? No, any woman. I mean, not even a single woman cross my sight.

"Sir."
Seokjin salutes, I too followed him without any hesitation cause, this might be scary if I don't greet them. I remembered, earlier Korean military service was strict, what if they thrown me out for this?

"Seokjin, you and your companion are ordered to join Kim's team. Stay updated for more details."
A very tall man almost shouted on Seokjin. My eyes were roaming to find his name on his shirts nameplate. It's shows, GCSM, General Chief Staff Member.

"Sir."
Seokjin one more time saluted, I once again followed him.

"So, you're under Kim?"
One of the soldier asked Seokjin.

"Be respectful."
Seokjin sounded serious, he immediately left the chamber leaving both of us alone.

"Yn, I need to take your more practice on equipments dealings. Go to my office and bring your materials."
Seokjin ordered me. I nodded, his office was that same place, were he treated that person. I followed the same route and reached to the campus ground side where those soldiers were still practicing.

"There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country."

"Duty Unto Death."

I heard one of them, on position one screamed on top of his lungs.
They feel so dedicated with their responsibilities, indeed!

I stepped into his office, only to mess up around.

"Sorry, I guess, I mistaken."
I bowed and walked out to leave, when a voice stopped.

"Wait, this is medical cabinet only."
I halted my steps and look towards him. He's one of them, soldiers.

"Actually, I got this, laceration."
He showed me.

Lacerations are a deep cut or tear of the skin - they usually have irregular jagged edges.

"My goodness, that's bleeding to much."
I dropped my professionalism.

"I was looking for, Dr. Seokjin."
He replied, when I was finding something to put on his wounds.

"He actually in general staff chamber, should I call him for you?"
I asked him, cause I really don't know how to treat this. Seokjin, might be good at this after all, it's his work only.

"No."
He too sounded informal, which I found cute.

"I mean, if you could do it."
He avoid any eye contact with me.

"Sure."
I replied, taking out the first aid box. I can't say it aloud, that I can't do this.

"Park Bogum."
I read his name plate in my mind.

Please Vote.