11

YOURS POV-

My god, he's Captain Kim, The Captain Kim. Damn, such a daddy material. I can't take my eyes off from him. He's just so, so much sexy. I wish, he's single. He is completely my kdrama type boyfriend. I didn't realised, I was drooling and starring over him. Until, his dragon eyes meet with mine and I instantly moved myself back. I bet, he must have seen me. I regret it. My first interval with Kim and I already f*cked up!

"I'm glad, you guys are ready to take this training."
I thought, he could just smile but no there wasn't even a single glance on his face. It's just cold as it was.

"You might know, the reason. But, still as the captain, I want to make sure this."
He just walked by us, folding his arms over his chest and standing straight.

"We soldiers are there to protect our nation. But, if time comes, the government service officers too had to fight in the war."
He added his statement. I was simply watching his moves or you can say, checking him out?

Behave.

"Since, you are under me."
He asserted.

Yes, I want to be under him!

"I'll looking forward to you and we gonna start our basic military training from tomorrow onwards."
He stated. So, does that means, this day ends, here? If that so I'll try to find out my matter of replacement. What if I could get any clue.

"I want everyone to be present on the ground, before the sun rises."
He kept forward his condition of waking up early. No, I can't, I don't have the habit to wake-up early in the morning. Since, I used to watch my kdramas over the night. But, since it's Kim's demand, I'll try my best, just to impress him.

"Am I clear?"
He raised his eyebrows, which looks dangerous sexy on him.

"Sir."
We all saluted him. He nodded his head and left the place and immediately, all of us took the heavy breaths.

"He's so cold."
I mumbled under my breath.

"He's five star soldier, for a reason."
Seokjin emphasised and I felt it embarassing.

"Are you guys, free today?"
Bogum came out of the crowd and asked her.

Free? Bro, I don't even know, what I do!

"Yes, we both have completed our studies on medicine, so?"
Seokjin answered and asked me. I had no idea, so I just said yes to them.

"So, shall we grab our meals, together?"
Bogum babbled and we followed him.

We were in the queue in mess hall of training centre. I was so so busy in imagination of Kim that I accidentally bumped into someone.

Guess whom?

The Captain Kim.

Please Vote.