31

YOURS POV-

I'm standing in the event location, rose bouquet in my hands. All the officers, trainee, soldier were invited in the wedding. The bride look beautiful and the groom as always have that charm. I'm thankful to Bogum's mother, who helped me to over up my dark circles and swollen eyes, reason? you know that. The Mayor was greetings his guest, when I hear them saying.

"Your daughter must have great fortune."

"Yes, then how can a man like him, she got."

"He's handsome, right?"

"He is top level officer, must be rich."

"But, how did you convince him for this marriage, isn't he was supposed to be single for his whole life?"

"Oh come, see my daughter, how beautiful she's. No man, could resist her then what's this Captain is?"

"Well, congratulations."

Did Namjoon really liked her, no he can't. But, he's still on the stage to get married with her. Am I no one to him? Nothing for him? Did he don't look at me, like I do? I never asked him, why he's getting married. Cause, in any situation, he can't be wrong. I know him, his country, his nation comes first to him. I was about to cry again but I controlled it.

"You're alright?"
Bogum whispered in my ear, I instantly wipped off my coming tears. He's dressed in black formal suit. Even though, we have problems earlier, he changed and started behaving normal. Infact, he again became my friend and we had grown up into friendship.

"I'm."
It was a little whimpered, as I tried not to become emotional. And not to burst infront of Bogum. He would be probably hurt too, seeing me in this miserable condition.

"No, you're not."
He murmured, I looked up to face him and tears flows from my painful eyes. He raised his hand and his fingers traces my cheeks and wiped them off. I bite my lips to not to sob.

Even though, you're not mine, I still I can't see you in tears!

"Bogum, can just give this to new couple, I'll get going."
I handed him the bouquet, I can't see them taking vows of husband and wife, I'll be more broken. I walked out, I can hear the priest starting with rituals.

NAMJOON'S POV-

I saw, she went back as soon as vows started. I don't want to do this marriage but for the sake of Korea, my motherland. I'll sacrifice my love and die.

"Namjoon?"

"It's still not late. Go back to her, your love, YN."
Hye-jin was mumbling to me, I signed her as no, I can't back out at this last moment. She said, she'll manage her dad, somehow.  I was getting confused.

"Namjoon go."
She pushed me, out from the stage and without thinking twice and darted out, everyone was gossiping but I paid no attention.

She was standing near the bridge, my heart sank to stomach. She's not doing that, right? She's not doing that, what I'm thinking. No, she can't do that. I screamed my lungs out, running with all my speed. Grabbing her arms and saying.

"I LOVE YOU."

YN slapped me.

Please Vote.