20

YOURS POV-

No, thankfully I didn't said that aloud, it was just in my head but not on my mouth. Or else, he would've sued me for this.
I nodded my head before saying

"Yes, Captain."

"Alright, I'm explaining further."
He replied.

"Sure."
I answered.

"Turning the Horse
Reins and leg pressure are the communication tools to tell your horse to turn. For instance, to turn left. Gently pull back the left rein with about an inch; this will automatically put pressure on the horse's mouth. At the same time, gently press your right leg against your horse's body. The horse will turn its head and body to get a release from the pressure as a reward."

"Stopping the Horse
You can stop your horse by pulling back both reins and giving a vocal cue like "whoa' at the same time. Once the horse stops, release the reins. Horses used for lessons are always responsive and well-trained, so you do not need to apply too much force."

"Gaining Control If Lost
If you ever lose control of a horse, try your best not to panic. Pull back with both your hands and use the call the horse is used to. If the horse still isn't responsive, let go of the pull. Now pull one side of the rein dramatically to the extent that the horse's face turns to its back, like a tiny circle turn. This movement will not only slow down but refocus the horse."

"Advancing to A Trot
You can advance to a trot once you've had a hang of the basics. A trot is a diagonal two-beat horse gait relatively slow as a jog of about eight mph. Just like the walk, your instructor will guide your jog with the horse until you can maintain balance on your own."

"Whether horses were trained to pull chariots, to be ridden as light or heavy cavalry, or to carry the armoured knight, much training was required to overcome the horse's natural instinct to flee from noise, the smell of blood, and the confusion of combat. They also learned to accept any sudden or unusual movements of humans while using a weapon or avoiding one. Horses used in close combat may have been taught, or at least permitted, to kick, strike, and even bite, thus becoming weapons themselves for the warriors they carried."

"Once you have learned the above basics, spend a couple of months practicing the techniques without introducing anything new. You'll be good rider."

Can I ride you?

Please Vote.

This is the picture, inspiring me to write Captain Kim

This is the picture, inspiring me to write Captain Kim. If you get any Ai picture of military Namjoon, please send me.