29

YOURS POV-

It's been month, Namjoon left to other country. I've been trying to control my emotions. Here, we didn't even had phone, so that I could've atleast just get his glance. We have been transferred to town City as I'm new so Bogum invited me to his home and from then, I've been living here with Bogum, his mother and his little brother.

The tension, we had from past one months was finally sorted out. Also, I've been missing my mom, it's been such a long time, I saw her. However, Bogum's mother is too good and kind hearted just like her son. She taught the very traditional food and drinks. I don't even know, that these dishes used to exist in Korea, back then. I was enjoying my time with them.

As I was single child, I always wanted one sibling to play with. That wish was coming true with MinJae. He's just a teenager but his thoughts and skills are so up built. He travelled me, so many exciting places of old Seoul was called "Hanseong" (漢城) or "Hanyang" (漢陽) during the Joseon dynasty but the city's main railway station, Seoul Station, opened with the name "Gyeongseong Station" (京城驛) which it retained until 1805. It was then called Gyeongseong Station again when it assumed its current name.

Our training is going with full strength, even Captain Kim was absent. He chose one of the best coach for us. Seokjin trained me about medicines and surgery. Obviously, it was all using natural remedies, herbs and techniques. I was promoted as Doctor YN. I did have seriously admired my position as it means alot to me. I daily write about, how my day went out. Namjoon is not here but when he'll comeback. I want to show him, all my skills from training to cooking. I'm sure, he would be proud of me, I giggled with my own thoughts. If, I gets time, I'll convey him my feelings with more details and tell him, how I spent my lonely nights, thinking about him. What he'll be doing, eating, his work, his way of talking, walking, his whole existence. I've been craving to see him.

"Noona?"
MinJae, who seemed like run a mile. He's out of breathe, takes sometime and then comes beside me. Where, I was sitting on mattress.

"You know, Captain Kim is coming."
He says and my heart exploded with that news. My wait was going to end. I wish to see him is coming true. I immediately complete the left over sewing and rushed outside the house.

"The ship must be late."
One of the soldier on the ship port explained. It's been almost evening from afternoon, my excitement is still on top. Bogum was requesting me to come home, but I was stubborn on my decision to wish our Captain first. All the soldiers, one by one left the port as it was going to be night. But, I stood there. It was still cold days, Bogum was already tired so he instead brought some warm blankets for me.

---

"Captain?"

"I made this for you."
I smiled my heart out, offering him, small gift. I learned sewing from Bogum's mother and created a handkerchief. I planned to design it and handed him the rose, which I brought this morning. I was finally so happy to see him. But, my heart broken into million pieces when he did that.

He crumbled that small piece of cotton cloth, before throwing it down with the rose, crushing it using his shoes.

The ship,

The handkerchief, which YN designed for Captain Kim,

Please Vote.