40

AUTHOR POV-

Two lovers were tangled up in their bed, naked beneath. The morning, the sun knocks on the window through his rays. The humming bird sings a melody for them. The aroused male groaned with tiredness from the night. Of course, he didn't sleep and neither let her.

An appealing, dimple smile smeared on his face when he saw his queen, sleeping like a baby, holding him as if he would disappear or something. He instantly pecked her soft cheeks before bumping with her nose and giggled with her movement in sleep. Without disturbing his darling, he silently stood up and walked to the bathroom. After taking a shower, he came back to the bedroom.

"I guess I went too rough on you last night. Not my fault, you were damn hot and needy. But, I shouldn't have f*cked you for continuous six hours. Nevermind, let's make your favourite ramen and then wake you up."
They performed all her fantasy positions and kinks. Namjoon was glad to do them. Walking to the kitchen, he heard some knocking on the door.

"Captain, we're assigned to close search trainee YN's house."
A tension loaded in his head, what if they had some doubt on her? Thankfully, last night they both hid all her modern stuff in a safe place.

"Sure."
Namjoon can't hold them, they're officers with signature letters.

"That's my wife."
He stopped them going too close to her figure as she was naked. They were mature enough to understand what happened there. Without disturbing their privacy they took their step backs.

"Can you come with us?"

"Yeah."
With that he closed the door and walked with them.

Meanwhile, YN woke up from her slumber. All her body twisted with soreness. Yet, that happiness of satisfaction on her face. She moves herself to the mirror. The first time which caught her attention was her after sex glow–

YOURS POV-

My face was looking so shiny and glossy. My dark black hairs have become thick and long, reaching till her waist. I had gained weight. My breasts gained some fat. They look so firm, squeezable and tempting. My waist has become curvy. That perfect belly button. My round ass cheeks with those well shaped thighs. I've got a glow up. I feel like I just hit puberty. Afterglow is so beautiful. I just realised Namjoon isn't in the house. I saw, everything is messed up as if someone throws everything to check something. Until, I saw a note.

"Good morning, don't worry about the condition of your house right now, just go to the camp." - Namjoon.

Please Vote.