39(M)

NAMJOON'S POV-

"F*ck that gadget, when this whole sexy man is right in front of you."
I saw how she was struggling with that thing. It somehow made me realise that it used to pleasure yourselves, especially females. She kept rubbing it on her clit and moaning. No, but yes I'm jealous. Only, I can make her moan like that, not this gadget. I throw it, hovering her on the bed.

"What's this balloon?"
I tore the packet, named it as a latex strawberry flavour condom. She was getting embarrassed and snatched that thing from me.

"I'm not going to f*ck you, till you show me that."
I sarcastically replied. Well, I know how much needy she's right now.

"Kim Namjoon."
She gritted her teeth and I smiled peacefully.

"This is used to cover your dick when you're inside. To avoid any conception, if man releases his semen inside vagina. This was introduced to society by the government to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and to control the population. That's it, now please do me."
She groans with that.

"I'm not gonna use that, we ain't preventing any conception right?"
I asked her, she nodded and we were back on our mission. I kissed her, she was getting impatient. So, I spanked her ass before mumbling.

"Behave."
With that, I was inside her. This is so amazing. I started giving some experimental thrusts, letting her adjust my size once again in her pussy. My hands went to cup her naked breasts. Pinching those cherry nipples before taking them one by one in mouth and sucking them.

"Daddy please f*ck more harder."
That's it, she won't have to repeat it again, I know my duty. Throwing her legs over my shoulders and pounding harder in her pussy. She was clenching on my dick and soon her juices were coating my length. I was getting close to my release too.

_

"You came from future, does that mean you've go back again?"
She was hugging my chest like Koala, her breasts pressing on me. We were under a blanket, feeling warmth of our bodies. I was rubbing her cheeks, which were dry wet by her tears, ofcourse due to our intense intercourse.

"I really don't know, Namjoon."
She looked into my eyes, they speak silence and fear. I chuckled, trying to improve the situation.

"Let's forget about it. Live in this moment, I want to love you more and more. I want to feel you, till our breaths becomes one. Till, we became two bodies and one soul. I want to show you, how much this Kim Namjoon loves you YN."
With that I pressed my lips over her. Kisses after sex are so good, it's slow and sensual. Our tongue inter wine, fighting for dominance. I sucked her tongue in my mouth. Exchanging licking, taking our time to get prepared for round two.

SOMEONE'S POV-
"Your bad time starts now, Kim."

Please Vote.