Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura

Summary : Here we are the final manga arc. With this arc I noted where each chapter will end with the manga. It is the shortest arc I've written and I hope you all enjoy it.

Sakura, dressed in a tracksuit, was doing Hibari Kyoya's rounds around Namimori, the city he loves

Sakura, dressed in a tracksuit, was doing Hibari Kyoya's rounds around Namimori, the city he loves. The boy had been recovering from a case of hives after they returned from the island. The doctors called it something rarely seen but it was no surprise to the princess for Hibari is allergic to crowds. The whole time they had been on the island he had been around a crowd and now that he was finally away from them all, he was ready to get back to being a couple with his cherry blossom princess.

That being said, the boy was still on bed rest for another week. His precious city still needed to be watched, something his princess would happily take care for him. That's how she ended up in this situation. The city air was brisk as she walked the same route as him.

Hibari on the other hand was sitting in the hospital bed reading another one of the books he owned. "I wasn't expecting visitors but for you baby I will make an exception." he said, closing his book and looking at Reborn. "Ciaossu Hibari. How are you feeling?" he asked him."I'm still not feeling completely better. What do you need?" he asked him directly to the point.

Reborn smiled. "I want you and Princess Sakura to join Tsuna's team in the representative battle." "Absolutely not," he said. Reborn raised an eyebrow at him. "The reason I'm in this state is because of Sawada Tsunayoshi and his group of herbivores who like to crowd. Therefore, Sakura and I will not be participating in this." he shot Reborn down. "I see. I hope you get better soon, Hibari." Reborn accepted and left the hospital room.

The hitman then went to go see the cherry blossom princess who was now in Hibari's Kyoya's office working on club paperwork in his stead. "Hello Reborn-san." she greeted him as she continued to write. Reborn smiled. "You've got a sharper sense now, Sakura-hime." he smiled at her. "Kyoya already texted me about the conversation you two had earlier today." She put the pen down and looked up at him.

"I didn't know Hibari spoke for both of you." he taunted the girl. "He doesn't. But he was right to reject you on the whole team up thing. Although I am an ally of the Vongola, this battle doesn't directly involve them, does it?" she asked him. Reborn's smile grew into a grin. The Yakuza side of Sakura was something he would need to talk to the ninth about. "It doesn't." he assured her. "But..." She cut him off. "Then I am not interested. I have other things I need to worry about right now, Reborn-san. Finals. Entrance exams. Running the Yakuza. And now my relationship with Kyoya. I don't have extra time to help you and I'm not battle hungry like Kyoya." she explained her reasoning.

Reborn sighed. "You know, you two are so similar in so many ways. It's not surprising that you have cloud flames as well." he praised her. She blushed a little. "Th-thank you." He nodded. "Thank you for your time, Yakuza Princess." Reborn left amused how well Hibari Kyoya and Yakumo Sakura suited each other. It really was no wonder that they ended up together in the future.

A day later the hospital finally released Hibari back to his home where he had the Yakuza Princess spend the night. She of course accepted since they hadn't spent much time together seeing that the boy had been in the hospital.

She was at his desk studying one of her textbooks. He came over to look at what she was doing. The material was something they both already reviewed. "What are you doing?" he asked her. "Preparing for entrance exams." she said as she took more notes. "Entrance exams?" he asked her, surprised. She lowered her pen and looked up at him. "Kyoya... we have final exams next month and then over winter break third years will be taking entrance exams for high school." she stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He frowned. Her eyes widened and she held back a giggle.

"I'm not you. I won't stay at Namichu." she said as she looked at her textbook. "I don't mind if you stay but I do need to graduate." she shared with him. He frowned as he stared at her. "Where do you plan to attend high school?" he asked her. She looked at him and smiled. "Either Namimori High School or St. Rose Academy. I am taking both exams." she shared with him. He nodded his head. "Alright." he understood. She went back to studying. He on the other hand had a lot to think about. He thought it would always be just him and her at Namichu but she brought up a good point. She was moving up without him. And for some reason.... That didn't sit right with him.

The boy woke up the next morning hearing his doorbell. He groaned as he tried to move only to see his princess asleep against his chest. He smiled softly as he stroked her hair out of her face. He went to kiss her forehead before his phone started ringing. He answered it quickly.

"You better have a good reason to wake me." he warned.

"Oh good you're awake Kyoya. We need to talk." It was bucking horse Dino on the other line.

He glared at his phone. "I'm..." he looked down at the sleeping princess in his arms. "A bit preoccupied." he warned him.

"Oh? Is Princess Sakura there as well? She can join us if you'd like." He teased the boy.

"No." Hibari said a bit too loudly. His eyes widened as he looked down at his princess. She was still asleep but rolled off him and now had her back to him. He let out a sigh. Thankfully, she wasn't awake yet. "I'll be down in a minute." he told him and got out of his bed. The boy hung up the phone before getting out of bed and tucking in the princess. He got dressed and headed downstairs to meet Dino.

The pair decided to walk around Namimori while they talked. "So you and Princess Sakura won't join Reborn's team?" Dino asked him one more time. "That's right. Sakura mentioned she has entrance exams and I refuse to team up with the herbivores again." he stood his ground. "Entrance exams? Is she planning on leaving Namichu?" Dino asked, surprised. Hibari looked down as if he was upset about this new information. "Yes, she is planning on graduating this year and attending either Namimori High School or St. Rose Academy." he explained.

Dino looked over at the boy who seemed to be in a bit of a mull. "What are you going to do?" he asked the boy. "I don't know yet." he said annoyed. "Well, Princess Sakura is smart so she'll get into both schools." the bucking horse said proudly. Hibari nodded his head. He had no doubt about that either.

They reached back to his house. "Alright, I'll wait for your answer by the end of today." Dino said. Hibari nodded and went back inside. As he entered the house he smelled breakfast. He smiled to himself as he went over to the kitchen to see her in his shirt making them breakfast. The boy waited until she was a little away from the flames before hugging her from behind. "Welcome back." she greeted him as she settled in his arms.

"Promise me something." he whispered to her. Confused, the princess looked over at him. "Anything." she assured him. "Stay with me always." he asked of her. She giggled. "I promise." She assured him.

~end chapter 355