Future : Truth

Summary : Did you all like Hibi? I know it's so cool to have a dinosaur as a pet. And I think this dino suits our Yakuza princess quite well. But let me be honest this chapter was a pain to write. It took me almost a whole month to get through.

 It took me almost a whole month to get through

"Ugh...What a nightmare... strangling the tenth's throat..." Gokudera began to stir first. Hibari, Chrome then Sakura woke up. "Tenth!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura groaned. Hibari went over to her. "Did we get caught? That's ... the cervello women! Why are they!" Gokudera continued yelling. Sakura flinched at the yelling and Hibari pulled her to his chest as she pressed her forehead against him.

"Your life is in my hands. I want to talk, so behave won't you?" Irie Shoichi said calmly. "Irie Shoichi!" Kusakabe yelled his name. "Bastard!" Gokudera commented, still feeling weak. They went to get their boxes only to realize... "Resistance is futile. I've taken... all your rings and box weapons." Sakura's eyes widened and she turned to look to see her bicolor box. She stood up and hit the glass. "Give me back Hibi!" she yelled. Everyone else also began yelling words of disbelief. "What ... is going on here?" Kusakabe demanded. "Ugh... Sawada... Don't mind us! You must destroy that device!" Lal yelled. "That's right Tenth! The round device! If you destroy that, we might be able to return to the past!" Gokudera encouraged.

"...Don't" Chrome whispered. Gokudera turned his anger towards her. "Why you! Did this situation make you want to lose your life or something?" "No... but..." She tried. "Honestly, I'm amazed at your ignorance. If you destroy this device, the ones to be inconvenienced will be you right?" Irie commented. "What!" The device began to stir. "Inside this device..." "It's opening!" Gokudera yelled. "Those who disappeared while being switched with you... are your future selves!" Sakura's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. Sure enough standing there holding hands were her future self and adult Hibari.

Irie went on explaining how it all worked including when he switched their bodies. Where their adult selves were. How it all worked with the anti-7^3. Everything. "Why?" Tsuna asked his dying will flame fading off. "Why would you go through all that trouble to get us in this time!" "Irie-sama, any further..." the creepy twin spoke up. "No... I'll answer. It's a simple story... For Byakuran-san to be able to destroy the world in his hands and make a new world, he needed the Vongola Rings." They all stood shocked by this. "In this world there exist a large number of rings with hidden powers of which we call the 'Mare Rings', the 'Vongola rings' , and 'Arcobaleno pacifiers' which all contain a set of seven, a total number of 21 rings. Hence 7^3. And 7^3's ores are the cornerstones that created this world."

Sakura and Hibari's eyes widened. "What... a story..." Tsuna commented. "You're free to believe it or not, however... the arcobaleno who sacrificed themselves because they were ordered to protect 7^3 can't deny this story." he continued. "Wha?" "Eh?" "Sacrifice... what?" was yelled from the capsule. "Re-Reborn and them have something to do with this?" Tsuna questioned. "We're done talking. I'm leaving the rest to you." Irie turned his back to them, giving the Cervello orders.