Simon : The Final Battle

Summary : I am so sorry for not posting last week. A lot of personal stuff and work is going on but I assure you, I will make it up to all of you with three chapters this week. Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy.

 Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy

Chrome and Mukuro couldn't believe it. "Hibari-san! Sakura-senpai!" Tsuna yelled their names. "It was Sakura's dinosaur that saved them both." Reborn pointed out. Damian chuckled. "I wanted to just send him to another dimension made of illusions, as I did with the other guardians but that boy is too much like him. He made sure I couldn't touch her either by dragging her in there as well. With them both gone, continuing this fight is pointless. It's clear who will be the winner." Damian said as he turned his attention to Tsuna and Enma.

"You evidently don't know Hibari Kyoya. His real power comes out when he's cornered." Mukuro warned Damian. "He still can't win against me. I can use more than one Vongola gear. Compared to yours, my abilities are obviously...on a whole different level." Damian healed himself. "His wounds are..." Chrome couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Healing..." Emna finished for her. "And it's someone else's body." Mukuro was annoyed. "Hibari Kyoya will tell the story of how the foolish tenth boss candidate lost his life. I need him alive to be a witness when I create the new Vongola. Then I'll force him to accept it as I finally end the Yakumo bloodline." Damian was smirking.

Meanwhile, in the card illusion world, Sakura rolled over to see Hibari next to her. "Kyoya!" she yelled his name as she sat up. She then noticed his tonfa chain around her. "What in the..." "Why does that herbivore hate you so much?" He cut her off. The boy sat up and looked at her. "Ever since he saw you after my fight at the waterfall he's had this hatred in his eyes for you. If I didn't drag you in here with me he would have killed you." he demanded an answer. She looked down. She didn't have an answer.

The chains around her began to return to his tonfas. He sighed and reached out to touch her but instead pulled his hand back and stood up. "You don't know." he asked more as a statement than a question. She looked up at him. "No. I don't." she answered him honestly. He stuck his hand out to her. She took it and he helped her up. He looked into her eyes. She wouldn't lie to him. "I trust you." he said. Her eyes widened and she smiled at him. "Thank you."

A screen appeared for them to watch the final battle. To be the storytellers that Damian wanted. Hibari didn't let go of her hand as he pulled her to his side and looked up at the screen with her.

They were just in time to see Damian get hit by a combo attack from Tsuna and Enma. "Tsuna sent off the bullets, and Enma hit Damian by moving his orbits. That's a combination move." Reborn commented. "No way... they were able to fight together without talking? Chrome asked. "It's not that surprising. It's like with Hibari Kyoya and Yakumo Sakura. They have fought against each other so much that they can read one another without words exchanged. In this case it's because of their combined experiences. They were able to make this fight into a friendly competition, and inspired by each other's fighting styles were able to work together. Just like when the Yakuza princess reads the cloud's movements and not only adapts but can read him like an open book." Mukuro explained. "Those two are no longer the 'no-good combination'. They're Simon and Vongola's next generation's Hyper combination." Reborn agreed. The Hyper combination team continued their onslaught against Damian.