Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade

Summary : Thank goodness for Kaoru to the rescue. But our poor Hibari. He only wants to fight super strong people. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. No memory this week.

 No memory this week

Damian laughed. "Those that can be led astray by people are just foolish children! Of course, I was surprised by the discrepancies between the past I knew and Primo's version of the past. But the me living in reality cannot be affected by people buried in the earth. The future of the Vongola that I envision... I will not allow any amount of events that occurred in the past to possibly jeopardize it!" Damian declared. "Bastard!" Gokudera yelled. "Damian. You!" Tsuna was feeling angry as well. "Tsuna. Why don't you take a little break. For the sake of his own desires, he used Kaoru and the Simon as mere playthings. This ghost of the past that brought this much suffering to all of you... I'll kill him myself." Yamamoto declared as he turned his attention to Damian and glared at him.

"Yamamoto... he's furious!" Tsuna said surprised. "You're getting carried away with yourself, aren't you Yamamoto Takeshi.... For someone like you to kill me is impossible." Damian taunted but as he was talking mist started to cause him to fade out almost like he was disappearing. "His body is getting blurry!" Tsuna yelled out. "It's an illusion." Reborn assured them. "Are you ready? Jirou, Kojiro" Yamamoto got into position.

"Twelfth?" Tsuna yelled out. "A new form?" Gokudera asked, shocked. Sakura and Hibari watched closely to see this new, more powerful Yamamoto. The swordsman took off into the sky. When he was close to Damian he released his attack. It was several small strikes from his sword. It looked like the strikes sliced up Damian's body. Hibari could sense it though. "Another illusion," Hibari told Sakura. She frowned. She still couldn't tell.

"He was torn apart by countless slashes!" Gokudera commented. They heard laughing. "See." Hibari confirmed his correct assumption. She nodded. "Drizzle" Sounds like something I'd name one of my own attacks... and you're trying to use it to beat me? Even if you cut me into countless little pieces like mist, I will not be beaten." Damian taunted him.

"Yeah, yeah. I already know. Dealing with the terror that was the mist swordsman... I learned all about how frightening that could be from his incredibly powerful four sword style. I didn't use the 'brazen left blade drizzle' to kill you... I used to sniff you out. "Sniff?" Tsuna asked surprised.

"The left blade of my Vongola Gear is an akita dog named Jiro. He has an incredible sense of smell. Any air that the blade 'smells' is perfectly comprehended and understood by him. So now I'm going to find out... where you're really hiding behind all that mist." Yamamoto explained holding up the sword that had the dog on its hilt. "Amazing" Tsuna muttered.

"How interesting... But even if you figure out where I am, I won't have any trouble avoiding the sword of someone like you. " Damian laughed it off. "That's why I use this two sword style. This special offensive 12th form when performed with both left and right blades, is the perfect technique against illusions. After I figure out where you are, next up is Kojiro's turn. Here I come." Yamamoto prepared his next attack.

Yamamoto took position to launch his next attack. Hibari and Sakura both saw it though. There was something surrounding him. "Flames?" Hibari asked. "Yes and no. It's his swallow." She said her sky glasses were glowing. She could see the bird flying behind the swordsman. "Yamamoto..." Tsuna called his name. "There's something circling around!" Gokudera pointed out. The next thing they all saw was Yamamoto close to Damian. With his sword and swallow there up close and personal with Damian. He got him.

Damian's body went into the air, blood raining out of him. "Amazing." Tsuna said, shocked. "He can really fight." Gokudera was stunned as well. Hibari wasn't amused though. "Damn it!" Damian said as he landed. Blood was coming out of his mouth. Mist around his body was also fading off. Yamamoto on the other hand was breathing hard. It was clear that he was pushing himself harder than he should.

"Don't think that you can beat me with just that one attack now. You'll realize the situation you're in once I unleash my true power. I supposed since this temporary vessel known as Kato Julie leaves me unable to even use 10% of my usual power. It's only natural that you'd be able to strike me." Damian taunted them all. "That bastard! He's just making excuses!" Gokudera yelled out. "Regardless of the situation... I'm finishing you here." Yamamoto said, not biting the bait at all.

Chrome released her mist barrier and stood in front of Yamamoto blocking him from Damian. "You shall not pass." she said, no emotion in her voice. "Chrome!" Tsuna and Sakura yelled. "Please move." Yamamoto pleaded with her. "No." she responded. "It's all right, Chrome. You can step down." Damian said, his body fading more into mist. "Yes sir." She lowered her staff.

"Wait, Chrome. I have something to give you." He reached into the open fold of his kimono. Hepulled out the mist rock. "The ore of the Vongola gear of the mist!" Tsuna yelled out. "You're giving it to the controlled Chrome?" Gokudera asked, shocked. "We'll always be waiting for you." Yamamoto said and tossed it to her. "What are you doing, Chrome?" Damian's body was almost fully gone. "Yes, sir." She said and faded into mist as well.

"She vanished! It's been the same technique." Tsuna pointed out. "It has to be Damian's power. It's clearly his level of power." Reborn explained. "Sorry I was supposed to be fully recovered before I came, but..." Yamamoto fell to his knees. Gokudera and Tsuna ran over to him.

Sakura let out a sigh. It was over. Hibari grabbed her wrist. "Kyoya?" She called his name as she looked up at him. He yawned again as he pulled her out of the water. "Nap time," he said simply. She giggled. They set up their own little rest spot away from the group so that Hibari wouldn't feel like he was part of the crowd. But the boy also wanted the princess near him. This time he wouldn't let her go so easily. He lied down with Hibird and Roll only to fall asleep. "Everyone's starting to wear down a little, so it'd be good if we took a little break. We've already got someone sleeping anyway." Reborn agreed with HIbari. "Hibari-san... when did he?" Tsuna asked, shocked. The princess waved at them but stayed by Hibari's side.