Simon : You're Mine

Summary : This chapter was been written for a very long time. Now that we've reached this point I can share it with you. I think my favorite part about this chapter is the growth we've seen in Hibari admitting his feelings in his own way. The way Sakura waits for him. To me... this slow burn romance has been so much. Nothing but fluff from here on out right?

Miki finally released the Yakuza princess who ran to help the fallen Vongola

Miki finally released the Yakuza princess who ran to help the fallen Vongola. "Hey, hang in there!" "Bring in the tanker!" "They're severely injured!" Several people yelled as Sakura ran past them all. She got close to Dino who yelled "Kyoya! Are you okay?" He asked going over to help him. "Don't touch me. I'm fine... excluding my pride." he said, gritting his teeth. He didn't expect the Cherry Blossom to run up and hug him. He held her pulling her close to him as he felt his shirt get wet slightly. "I'm okay." he assured her, his voice slightly softer just for her.

Dino frowned. "Princess, your kimono." he said, trying to help him but Hibari shook his head at him. He let the princess hold him as he kept his hand on her back. "Are you alright?" Another man was helping the sun guardian. "This is... nothing" Ryohei said as he sat up with help. "Please don't move!" someone warned Gokudera. "Don't worry about me. Worry about tenth! Are you okay, Tenth?" Gokudera protested. Sakura let Hibari go as she looked at the others. "Tsuna." Reborn looked at the boy. "Yeah... I'm okay... Enma... I couldn't even fight back..." The young Vongola leader frowned as realized the situation.

"Simon... who could've known they were planning something like this..." Ryohei commented. "Shit! They've been fooling us all along." Gokudera said, annoyed. "And Chrome's been kidnapped!" Tsuna pointed out. "No way!" Gokudera commented. "Where'd they go?" Ryohei demanded. "Calm down. My guardian's are currently tracking Simon. You must focus on healing yourselves." The Ninth said. "Ninth!" Tsuna cheered.

"Ninth! Bad news!" One of the Ninth's guardians came in. "What is it?" he asked worried. "Coyote Nougat was following Simon, but they discovered and attacked him," he shared. "What!" Nono was shocked. Sakura quickly turned around. "Where is Kai?" She asked, looking around and not seeing him. She began to panic but Hibari quickly pointed him out to her. He was standing with the Varia. The poor girl let out a breath. "Coyote...." The Ninth mourned. "Ninth!" Tsuna yelled, worried.

"VOOOIII! The Varia can take care of the Simon family from here. Just give us your consent, Ninth." Squalo stated. "No." The Ninth instantly turned down his request. "What you old man!" Squalo was insulted. "Understand me, Squalo. We can't produce any more victims." Nono protested. "Victims? Are you saying we'd lose? We're on a different level than your wimpy guardians!" Squalo continued to protest. "Squalo! Simon's power lies within a ring that we know nothing about! Without a powerful ring or box weapon, you will never win!" Nono scolded all of them. Sakura frowned as she thought about what she could have done differently... but she left all her rings in the future and although she could have used Hibi... the Simon power was still something she wasn't sure her dinosaur could defeat.

"That's not the only bad news. By Enma's hands, Vongola's most powerful asset that reigns over the seven elements of the sky... The Vongola rings have been broken." Reborn pointed out to all of them. "Within Vongola, the ones who should have been closest to Simon's power are Tsunayoshi-kun and his guardians, who have been to the future and possess the Vongola rings. But now, that all the Vongola rings have been broken... our only ray of hope has been taken away... everything is my responsibility... If I had only researched Simon more thoroughly... If I had uncovered the truth about the 'sin', then we would have never lost the treasures that our ancestors have left us... What have I done? Even my life would not be enough to compensate for this...." Nono's spirit began to break. Everyone looked at him worried.