Simon : Gift

Summary : So they finally confessed. They really like each other. It should be smooth sailing right? But what about the Vongola rings? Is this where Sakura falls behind the group again? Well this chapter is where we find out. I hope you all enjoy it.

Hibari was feeling that urge again

Hibari was feeling that urge again. The urge to claim her and make her his again. He lifted her off the ground. She gasped and looked at him, this was the first time the girl noticed the hungry look in his eyes. He carried her over to the bed and caged her under him. "I want you." he said simply to her. The poor princess felt herself blushing but she reached up, tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him down into a kiss. He let out a small growl as he kissed her back.

They broke the kiss feeling breathless. He was about to lean down and bite her neck but the knock at the door forced them both to blush and look towards it. He glared. She frowned. "Give us a second." Sakura said. Hibari sighed and helped her off the bed. They walked towards the door but before she could open it, he pulled her to him by grabbing her waist. She squeaked as felt his hand snake its way up her chest and grab her chin. He tilted her head and bit her neck from behind. She had to cover her mouth and hold back the noise of pleasure that threatened to escape her frame.

Hibari only let her go once he saw his teeth leaving an impression on her skin. "Kyo..." she whimpered when he pulled away. "Mine." He whispered in her ear as he walked past her and answered the door. She on the other hand was blushing bright red as she covered the bite mark as much as she could with the collar of her shirt.

"Ah, you two are awake." Talbot said as he entered the room forcing Hibari to the side. He was holding a tray of what looked like two rocks. One was a mix of purple and red with a dinosaur tooth sticking out of the top. The other was a vibrant orange rock. "What are these?" Sakura asked, walking over and looking at what was going to be her rock. "What happened to Hibi?" she asked, starting to freak out. "He's still alive in there but you'll need to awaken him and his evolution." Talbot told her.

She picked up her mixed color rock and stared at it. " You must awaken his soul, Princess. You need to send your energy and light your brightest flame possible. If you fail, you will never see your dinosaur again." he warned her. "I have upgraded him to make him strong enough to eat the Simon's flames." He told her what she must do. She held the rock and looked at Hibari who nodded to her. "Okay." she agreed.

She closed her eyes and focused on lighting her flames. She would need both her cloud and storm flames. But the girl couldn't focus. There was too much that happened that kept eating at her. Jealousy. Anger. Frustration. Those are all negative emotions. "You're going to kill him." Talbot yelled at her.

Sakura gritted her teeth. Positive emotions. She needed positive emotions... What was a positive emotion? "What in the world are you doing Sakura?" The girl opened her eyes and blinked to see her father standing in front of her. His hand on her rock. "Tou-sama..." she muttered, tears starting to stain her eyes. "This isn't like you to dwell on things that bother you. Have you forgotten who you are?" he asked her. She shook her head. "I am Yakumo Sakura, Princess of the Yakuza." She stated her name and title. "And do you know why we called you a princess?" he asked her. She blinked confused. She didn't have an answer for that. "Is it because I am to inherit the Yakuza?" she blindly asked.