6 : Aftermath

The battle is done and everything has finally gone back to normal. Even if we don't want to talk about a certain thing that happened.

The Vongola top class medical team had arrived and was putting all the Vongola members on stretchers

The Vongola top class medical team had arrived and was putting all the Vongola members on stretchers. Hibari and Sakura were the only ones who didn't need oxygen masks but they were taken away as well. Tsunayoshi worried about them all but Reborn assured him that they were all being taken care of by the top class medical team.

Two weeks later...

Sakura woke up at Namimori hospital. This was a familiar scene as she had been here several times due to the surgery constantly done on her legs. She sat up slowly and looked over and around her private hospital room. There she noticed she was surrounded by flowers everywhere and the window blinds had been opened letting in what looked like the afternoon sun.

The cherry blossom leaned over and looked for her nurse button when the doors to her room opened. "Princess?" Kai was standing there holding a tray of food. "Kai!" she said excitedly. Bai at that moment shoved his twin to the side "Hime-sama!" he yelled then yelled for a doctor. Sakura giggled because that was the exact response she was expecting out of those two.

The doctors did a physical exam and assured both Sakura and her guardians that everything looked good and that she could possibly leave tomorrow at the earliest. "What happened after I passed out?" Sakura asked Kai, who frowned. He opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a letter addressed to the princess. He handed it to her. "It's from Reborn-sama." he told her. The princess took the letter and read it.

Dear Sakura-hime,

Thank you for your help with the Vongola business. I told the Ninth what you did for us and how you stood by and showed your loyalty. He was very happy to hear that. But he was worried when he heard how you passed out fighting Rokudo Mukuro.

Speaking of Rokudo Mukuro, he and his group were captured by the Vindice. So you do not need to fear their return or revenge from them.

We all hope you recover quickly.

From

Reborn

P.S. By the way Sakura-hime do you have a guardian flame? When Rokudo Mukuro possessed your body, someone appeared and shielded you from him right before you passed out. I'm very interested in this. Please reach out and fill me in.

Sakura smiled as she read the letter. That means Hibari was okay along with the rest of the Namimori students. But it was the last part of Reborn's letter that confused her. Guardian Flame? What did that mean? She had no recollection of that happening at all.

Her face then began to light up like a firework. "Princess?" Kai asked her, seeing her red face. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" he asked her, worried. "I kissed him Kai..." she told him her eyes wide. Kai looked confused. "Kissed who Princess?" he asked her, totally lost with what was going on. She looked up at him as she held the letter a little tighter. "I kissed Hibari Kyoya." Kai's eyes widened right before he passed out from shock. "KAI!" Sakura yelled.