Future : To My Past Self

Summary : I have you all seen those two parallel universe movies? That's where the inspiration for this title comes from. In this chapter we see our little Yakuza Princess adapt a little more to life in the future. 

Yakumo Sakura enjoyed her bath

Yakumo Sakura enjoyed her bath. She took a long one relaxing after such an eventful morning. She had changed into clean underwear and creatively cut up Hibari's kinagashi into shorts and a shorter top to fit her smaller figure. She came out of the bathroom with her hair slightly damp. Then the girl followed Hibari's instructions. She went up the stairs all the way to the room that had a door open.

As she approached it she could hear two voices, "Sir you can't. She's not your Sakura-sama." That was Miki's voice. "Miki, we came to an agreement. You get to keep whatever you have towards her and I don't bite you to death as long as you remember she's mine. Past or future, Sakura is still my Sakura. Therefore, what I share with her, what I teach her, what I choose for her is for me to decide not you. If I want to train her to be like her future self and at the front lines then I can. If I want to keep her here locked up like a treasure, then I will." Hibari said. Sakura couldn't stop the smile on her face. That sounded like her Hibari treating her like an object versus a person. "Sir she can't..." Miki stopped talking.

"Little one, I can feel you there. Come in." Hibari called her. The girl blushed because she was caught eavesdropping. "Sorry." she said as she entered the room. Hibari glanced up at her. "Have a seat." he gestured with hand to have her sit across from him. Miki bowed to her. "Excuse me, your highness. I have more duties to fill." he said. "Wait Miki!" Sakura said, still standing.

She looked between the two of them. "The Yakuza... Kai and Bai..." she asked. "Are alive and well. So is everyone else. I'm going to tell them of your return so they can continue to keep the morale up and watch over Namimori." Miki assured her. Sakura let out a sigh and sat on the couch. Everyone was okay. Hibari pushed a cup of tea in front of her. "Drink and relax little one. You're safe." he assured her. And she was. No one was going to hurt her or take her from him again. Miki bowed once more then excused himself.

Sakura took a sip of the tea before she looked up at the older Hibari. "Thank you for saving me Hibari-san." she addressed him so formally. His eyebrow twitched. "You don't need to be so formal, little one." he said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out her earring and two boxes. Sakura looked at him then the items he placed in front of her. "You need to learn to fight in this world. To do that, you need to ignite your flames as a leader." he shared. Sakura picked up her earring. The orb was a brilliant orange.

She took a deep break and closed her eyes. Her pride as a Yakuza leader. Knowing she was in the future to help protect the past. She opened her eyes and looked at Hibari. "If I may ask... Gamma mentioned something about your wife..." she wasn't sure if she was ready to hear that answer. Hibari looked at her and scoffed. He would have chuckled if she wasn't so damn cute. "Your future self is my wife. We have been married for almost five years now." he said as if it was a simple comment. The princess on the other hand felt her face light up like a firework. Hibari even gestured to the photos behind them on a table against the wall.