A fun if they lived one shot:(Based on the Does series)Lily Mom time focused

You entered your moms room folding your arms as she sighed taking off her Order of The Phoenix Badge

"Why did you and dad quit."

Lily:"Quit what?"

"Working at Hogwarts,The Order of the Phoenix.You left both.And I had to find out from Neville Longbottom."

Lily:"(sigh)We don't like what we been seeing."

"What are you talking about Harry is the most popular and smartest kid in the school he is infamously sweet to the point Cedric Diggory recognizes him....Harry literally made a fundraiser for under privileged students"

Lily:"I meant with you"

You scoffed

Lily:"I'm fine with you being in Slytherin,But Draco Malfoy,Pansy Parkison,Theodore Knott-"

"Can't believe this.You think I'm a death eater."

Lily:"I know their parents are death eaters,Their-Your head of house is a Death Eater....Draco Malfoy is using you to get information on us."

"He likes me they're my friends and Professor Snape is kind"

Lily:"He's horrible to Harry and everyone else....Your father and I can't stand watch....(takes a deep breathe)We are putting you in danger.....we are ruining your life"

"How you think Harry feels about this!You know he's traumatized by that night Bellatrix"

Lily:"I know!But you're my child too.You don't talk to us,you lock yourself in your room.And when you leave you're gone for hours and...I worry the might."

"Brainwash me?Don't you trust me?"

Lily:"I do...But Y/N you're my baby.And I worry I worry so fucking much...I want you to live a normal life but Everytime something happens in school and the more Longbottom suffers from Voldemort...."

She wiped her eyes

Lily:"Harry is determined to Help Neville....I hear so much about..and Voldemort returned..."

She held your face crying

Lily:"I worry so much for you..I wish I could protect you...Especially when Bellatrix... when she crucioed you as a baby....Your screams...."

She cried hugging you

"(Sigh)Mom I'll be fine,Dumbledore checks in me constantly."

She kept you close

"But you should stay,If you don't Harry will worry and you know how he gets,he'll try to fix it."

Lily chuckled:"Yeah..."

She hugged you smiling

Lily:"My baby...."

"I'm not a baby anymore I'm 15..."

Lily:"Mommy's baby..."

You blushed