💔Like Father,Like Son🖤[Season Finale]EP 1-3 of Birds

I am not changing anything:Keep In mind this is a bad ending storyline .

Episode title :The Bird in the cage

You got a letter from Harry as he was asking to see you immediately this was a odd occurrence but you agreed

You went to Department of Magical Law Enforcement and asked to speak to The Head Auror Harry Potter

They took you to his office where you saw the Minister of Magic a Hermione Granger & Your brother Draco Malfoy

"Oh the old gang ,Well Without Ron of course "

Hermione:"He's...Babysitting "

"*Sigh*Okay well all might not as been close as we were as children but I know a 'Shit is about to go down' faces when I see them.What Happened"

Draco:"Y/N...I..I know how much family means to you but ."

"If this is about all my adoptions it's not my fault .Teddy and Dinky practically grew on me and the Four devils -"

Harry:"We meant her."

He slid a Azkaban mugshot of Delphini 'Diggory'

"Harry-"

Harry:"Don't Harry me.Do you not know what she put our children through???"

"I'm aware but the girl-"

Harry:"I know her story .I was there or did you forget ."

Hermione:"I was alerted that she been getting many packages from [First name initial ] for a long time while she was serving time ..and it wasn't til the dinner I realized who you were referring to..."

"Look I-*Sigh*Draco our mother asked me to keep it a secret .The Daughter of our Aunt Bellatrix-"

Draco:"And Voldemort ."

"Bellatrix didn't want me looking after her maybe If I had tracked her down all those years ago trusted my gut -"

Hermione :"Y/N .With your ....past .you shouldn't even be speaking to her ."

"I been playing Politics for years Since I was 11!"

Draco:"Brother what is this what are you doing .Is this some backwards way of handling your guilt -"