Unreedemed: 🖤Friends?What gave you that idea?💔[Lily Evans/DE reader!]

Lily needed a friend so she went to you her and Severus weren't friends anymore ,Petunia hates her for being a witch

Lily needed a friend so she went to you her and Severus weren't friends anymore ,Petunia hates her for being a witch .James and his two friends are idiots and Remus can't pull away from his friends .So she went to her other best-friend for comfort

She waited til you and Severus went to your separate classes as she followed you

Lily:"Y/N!Can we talk?"

You raised a brow at her much different than the usual kinder looks you've given her

"Why?Aren't you and Sev no longer buddies?You told him you two  chose your own paths did you not?"

Lily:"I...Yes but "

"Did you change your mind or ..."

Lily:"No-He plans to join You-Know-Who ,he said a foul word and he hangs with people like Avery and Mulciber -"

You held your hand up to her face

"I didn't ask for a explanation."

Lily:"I...I just wanted to talk to a friend about this We been best friends since before hogwarts ..."

"Friends?What gave you that idea ?"

Lily looked at you shocked

"Lily.I was only nice to you because Severus told me to.I didn't care for you in the slightest ."

Lily:"I..What you mean??We..I thought .."

"*Scoff* I frankly found you annoying and boring .Me?Y/N M/N L/N Friends with some Ditsy Mudblood.Don't make me laugh."

Lily backed up tears in her Eyes

Lily:"I-I shared everything with you...I.."

"I didn't ask you too?At the Playground when we met I told Severus to drop you.You're nothing special but he was so convinced you've hung the stars .I don't get why he's so hung up on upsetting you and not being your friend I for one think you're just a common witch nothing special "

Lily:"I..."

"You want someone to care about your problems ?Talk to Severus or date James Potter and his goons.Not me.Your usefulness to me is over ."

Lily:"Use..Usefullness ?"

"Severus duh.He was so convinced joining the powerful wizards would impress you .I told him you'd like the power and use his Muggle father's name and he easily fell into my lap.Thanks for that."

Lily:"He's your friend!"

"Exactly.So I want him working for the winning side obviously "

Lily pulled her wand out on you as those in the Halls stopped and stared

"What you going to do?Put flowers in my hair?Ought to be careful You attack me Azkaban is coming for you .All those DARRK wizards I know how you fear both ."

She lowered her wand as you smirked

"Good girl.Now run along .Enjoy Hogwarts.While you can "