💛Child of Two Does💛[After life ]

POV :years later Severus Snape died of natural causes[Old Age]

POV :
years later Severus Snape died of natural causes
[Old Age]

James:"Okay but seriously Severus "

Lily:"Oh here we go."

Severus:"Are you upset that I took Y/N in or ..."

Lily:"No he's jealous ."

James:"A whole year I try to get her to say 'Dada' or even 'mama 'hell even to take a picture of her smiling .But then suddenly you come in for half a second and SUUUDDENNNLLLYYY she can do both "

Severus:"You and Lily died and you're upset about your daughter calling me dad?"

James:"It was RIIIGHHT after Severus .She did it on purpose I know it !"

Severus:"Y/N is a sweetheart.she isn't that petty"

James:"She fist fought Voldemort and took his snake out of spite "

Severus:"She can do no wrong .WAIT SHE FIST FOUGHT HIM?"

Lily:"You did the same James when you forgot your wand ."

Severus:"Except she succeeded,anyways not my fault she knew I'd be a better parent than you Potter"

James:"Well we wouldn't know wouldn't we because Peter is jealous no one wanted to have kids with him."

Severus:"Y/N is nice to him ."

Lily;"More like he had a purpose to serve "

Severus:"*Proud dad tone*Awe little mastermind ,I miss her "

James:"Okay but you couldn't convince her to refer to me as dad?Or even Dad 2?Not even give a 'Oh he might've been a toe rag as a kid but he died for you ' speech ?"

Severus:"she was aware of her birth parents ,I ain't going to force her to call you anything *Smirk*"

James:"LILY!"

Lily:"She had a happy childhood and our twins are friends now "

James:"*Pouty* easy for you to say she calls you mom sometimes ."

Lily:"She called me weak and pathetic ?and a Mudblood "

Severus:"That was not my fault ,she was hanging out with Malfoy's kid .Dumbledore was strict on the cover for your other twin.She became friends with The Longbottom's kid"

Lily:"To be honest they're cute together I wanted her to get with Longbottom but I admit her and Draco Malfoy had some sweet moments "

Severus:"I much rather she been with Ms.Lovegood even Finnegan ."

Sirius:"Ha!Did you see when she set the room of requirement in fire ?"

Severus:"SHE WHAT!"

Remus:"Considering she made me make a unbreakable how I'm her third year -"

Severus:"WHEN WAS THIS?!!"

Sirius:"*Proud tone*Awee my little Feral Granddaughter BUT I WAS RIGHHHHHTTTT I told you Remus her eyes looked familiar !HAHAHA!You owe me 2 Sickless"

Remus:"We are dead !how I'm suppose to get money here "

Severus:"She doesn't even look like James and Lily or even Potter how could you possibly have known with really looking at her eyes "

Sirius:"Godfather senses "

Severus:"Where was the senses when your cousin Advada you "

*Le Gasps*

Severus:"In fact I'm the only one who died of old age ,and I'm married and I got to meet my grandchildren and I died surrounded by loved ones ."

🌙 🐾🦌🦉:"Wooooooow"

Sirius:"Of course after Greengrass died she come back and plays step mom "

Lily:"What Astoria going to do?*Shrugs shoulders*Tell her no?"

Four:"*Gasp*Lily!"

Lily:"I like my grand babies ,Scorpius is such a sweet heart "

Severus:"Yes Him and Albus seems to have a. Knack for trouble just like their parents ."

Remus:"May I remind you all that while we are having this pleasant conversation,There's a funeral going on and a sobbing girl on the bed "

Severus:"She'll be okay she has Potter and all those people ...Wow the funeral looks nice though,feels weird seeing people cry over me being dead ...Speaking of which Potter you might want to listen in "

James:"Listen in to what"

Serverus held into a laughter when everyone went crying hearing you say

"I'll miss you Dad...you were the best dad a daughter can ask for "

James:"OH COME ON!!!!"

Severus laughed as Lily hid her smile ,Remus and Sirius sucked their teeth in to stop their laughter

Severus:"Ooof got to hurt doesn't it ?"

James:"Not funny!"