imagine being dracos cat

Draco walked his adorable little fur friend on a leash letting it strut along side him

Draco walked his adorable little fur friend on a leash letting it strut along side him.A fabulously rare breed of domesticated cat.Your fur was luxurious he made sure of it.He impressed his girlfriend Pansy Parkison with the beautiful creature.

Pansy:"Oh He is beautiful"

Pansy said in awe stroking the fur gently as you sat up straight when she was done you groomed your self immediately

Pansy:"And Sassy(chuckles)"

Draco:"Yup,Y/N M/N L/N cost a pretty penny,But worth it."

Pansy:"You gave him a full name?I haven't even named my Damsel Fishes"

Draco blushed:"Well yeah,He is my loyal companion."

Astoria two years below Draco smiled:"I think it's a worthy name,He is clearly a noble cat"

You went to Astoria purring and rubbing against her.

Draco:"Oy!Y/N you're going to ruin your mane"

Astoria:"Awee I don't mind,He is so precious"

You rolled over showing her your belly as Draco was surprised you only did that for him.Astoria rubbed your tummy as you purred loudly.

Draco:"Come on Y/N I want to show you off to Weasley.See if you can eat his juicy rat."

"Meow."

You said getting up strutting to him as Astoria was covered in cat hair giggling as Pansy gave her a sharp look.

You were a loaf on Draco's table having your beautiful (color) eyes watching your owner's feather quill move occasionally tapping it.

'Psst Psst'

You heard turning your head seeing filch and Mrs.Norris.Filch was holding a cat nip plant as you hopped off the table and scurried out eating the plant tearing off the leaves as Mrs.Norris Purred rubbing against your neck.

Draco:"OY!He will not breed with your dirty rag"

Draco said grabbing you and closing the class door behind him.Draco looked at you seeing your eyes big.

Draco:"What they give you???"

Hermione:"Catnip it's makes them high-"

Draco:"Shut up Mudblood."

Ron:"Oy!"

Draco babies you as you were purring loudly all day so much so McGonagall couldn't give her lesson because she was in so much awe.
He laid you down on his bed as you was sleeping.He cuddled up beside you holding you close as you licked his cheek.

Draco:"I love you Y/N.."

You gave him slow blinks laying your head on his arm.