❤️LOVE THEM NOT ME❤️[Lily Evans x [Any gender] Reader]

Lily:"Y/N stop this !"

"Stop what?"

Lily:"This!Trying to set me up with someone else!Severus was my best friend and like my brother and James Potter is a Toerag!"

"Come on everyone knows you don't actually hate him .why are you mad anyways I basically got you a romantic date with the most Popular richest boy in school!"

Lily frowned grabbing the flowers James gave her and hitting you with it

Lily:"I.Thought.The.NOTE.Was.From.You.ASS!"

"Ow!Well technically yes it was I wrote it ???"

Lily:"Exactly!I Recognized the handwriting !"

She opened the letter mad reading it

Lily:"Meet me in the forest by Hogsmead I want to give you a night to remember <3 "

She repeated

"Yeah as in a date ???I thought that he a hint to James ??"

Lily:"It wasn't !I thought YOU were asking me out you jerk!"

"Me??Why would you come if I asked you on a date ???"

Lily:"Y/N I'm about to pop you so hard you'll think you're a balloon!"

"I-Oh...."

Lily:"Yes!Ive been flirting with you and had a crush on you since I met you and Severus on the playground !I thought you finally noticed !"

"Oh...."

You blushed as she crossed her arms her emerald eyes filled with tears

"Sorry...I didn't notice ...I thought you were just -"

Lily:"Playing hard to get ???Yeah James thought the same ."

"But why me?Severus and James are better .You should love them not me ."

Lily:"James is a bully ,Severus is obsessed with James and is planning to join the death eaters .You are You that's why.Just look around you planned the perfect date based on what I love !James would never had thought of this .A romantic stroll and picnic at the Hogsmead forests???James wouldve showed off his wealth .He didn't appreciate this."

"Sorry..I guess I've been ..Dumb."

Lily:"Yeah you really were."

"I...Can we perhaps try this day again?I mean the sun is going to come down soon but the stars are nice ..."

Lily:"I'd love to."

She held your hand kissing your cheek as your face felt warm