💛Like Father ,Like Son🖤[Mini-Sode]Episode 2:Addicted to Death

A/N:I'll add photos and gifs when I go to the library and I'm working on my 💛Cousin Dursley💛

Mini-Series the reader is Mute & Non-Binary or Gender-fluid in that idk I'll flip a coin

Your POV:

I don't dare disturb my parents graves again ,I let them rest for a final time but I couldn't let go of the Stone..I can't every time I try it calls for me ,they're wrong it's not mad to communicate with the dead.I can see anyone I want to see even the other Victims of the war.I can't talk to Dumbledore I'm a lousy waste of his talents ,Professor Snape should've let me fall off the tower ,The order...After all they gave for this war and telling me I'd be a good person I couldn't bare it ...

It was raining outside a loud thunder as I felt myself grow back into my self loathing in my lonely mansion my parents left me ,Funny how I'm the Heir of the house ..They did leave Draco the fortune though good I have Dumbledore's fortune sitting in my vault still

I looked at my arm feeling the scar words My Aunt Bellatrix left on me messing with the stone as I let myself get tormented ..After all the deaths I caused I deserve it

Bellatrix:"Poor Y/N L/N Malfoy Dumbledore Drowning in Self Pity are we?"

"Hello Aunt Bella.Heard the news of My cousin?"

Bellatrix:"I'm proud she gave herself to the Dark Lord ."

"Of course you are.If she were mine ,She'd wouldn't be in Azkaban if you had just let me take her -"

Bellatrix:"Ha!You??Youre a man slowly dying away in his parents house .Obsessed with death!You even fought your own brother who tried to help you.not to mention all the blood you spilled .I hope that drink you have there isn't one of your 'Special'Tonics"

"You lecture me?How much Blood is on your wand Aunt Bella?"

Bellatrix:"Oh buckets full honey.I did it to impress a guy like you use to with Potter and Weasley.You wouldve killed Draco and yourself had those two demanded it .Harry Potter was walking you like a dog "

"No,I would've killed them."

Bellatrix:"I'll believe it when I see it.Not only will taking that stone away take away us ,It'll lead to the Deathly hallows then people will look into things ..Like Delphini,You being the Doctor ,The Elder Wand.What would happen to our family now?Scorpius ?He put your cousin away did he not ?How far will you go to make sure this information doesn't go out .I know you heard the rumors of how Draco and his son was being treated when RUMORS of him being the heir of Voldemort circulated .How you think people will react to find out who you truely are other than a Coward who ran away .and you remember how hogwarts treated you then didn't you?"