CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems

Jimin and I planned to meet Soobin before we went outside , we entered his room since it was open  . There we saw Yeonjun holding onto Soobin and they were looking at eachother fiercely . " Are we guys interrupting something ? " Jimin asked and both of them turned their eyes towards us.

" No no there's nothing like it , Yeonjun is just testing my patience as usual " Soobin chuckled . " I was just helping you out , this guy is so ungrateful " Yeonjun said pouting . 

" Welcome Mr.Park , we didn't knew you were coming back today " Soobin greeted Jimin. " I actually arrived yesterday , and how are you Soobin ? I was really worried when I heard about you " Jimin asked patting Soobin's shoulders .   " I'm doing better than before , I'll be back to normal in few days ig " Soobin said rubbing his nape. 

" Definitely not if you try to walk on your own with that broken leg this early " Yeonjun said rolling his eyes . 

" You be quiet " Soobin echoed back. 

" Yah yah don't fight now . Yeonjun are you staying home today ? " I asked and he nodded . " Then take care of Soobin since all others are out , Jimin and I also have something important so please be with him , got it ? " I said and Yeonjun nodded smiling .

" Most important thing , Don't fight " I ruffled Yeonjun and Soobin's hair before moving out .  " Soobin I bought you some comics , I hope you'll like it " Jimin said handing over the box to him and Soobin gasped .

" Omg that's so sweet of you , thank you so much Mr.Park ! " Soobin said giggling . " Just call me Jimin hyung , I'll be more comfortable with that since we all are like a family now . See you guys later " Jimin said waving hands at both of them and left outside .

" Ayee look at you smiling . Seriously who reads comics these days when you have everything in online ? " Yeonjun asked tilting his head .  " I do read them , now go and bring me breakfast , I'm starving " Soobin said firmly. 

" So you are gonna have fun ordering me around today ? Okay , this is fun . I'll see you with the breakfast babe " Yeonjun said winking and went outside leaving Soobin flustered .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" You became close enough with Yeonjun to ruffle his hair ? " Jimin asked as he drove the car with me sitting beside . " Afcourse , I've become close with all of them . It wasn't easy tho , but still I made it " I said smiling proudly and he chuckled .

" And what's going on between those two ? They are always together whenever I see them " Jimin asked with a mischievous smirk .  " Those two ? They fight half of the time even though they are the eldest two . They do get along sometimes , but in what sense are you asking Jimin ? " I questioned him.

" They seem to be interested in eachother " Jimin said smiling and I looked at him with wide eyes . " What makes you say that ? " I asked curiously . 

" They simply remind me of us , we also used to bicker a lot in college , and today we are a couple right ? There's a chemistry I see between them " Jimin said smirking . 

" We didn't date eachother tho " I said .  " But doesn't mean we didn't love eachother . I was always interested in you , that's why I loved to bicker with you all time " Jimin said and my cheeks were turning red slowly .