CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys

" Haneul you have read the contract right? You have any doubts ?" Jimin asked me as he halted the car in front of the big mansion . "I have read everything and dealing with strangers is not new to me but still , this case is kinda different from our usual ones " I said and Jimin patted my head .

" Don't worry I already spoke with Mr. Choi Dusik , son of late chairman , he sent his secretary to accompany you today , he'll guide you " Jimin said and I got off the car . " Fighting Haneul aa " he said giving a thumbs up and left from the place .

"You should be Attorney Choi Haneul right ?" a familiar tall and handsome man with his deep voice asked me . "Yeah , you should be the secretary then ?" I asked him .

  "Yeah I'm Secretary Kim Taehyung , I'm in charge of guiding you today and also in future if you accept this proposal , shall we go in ?"  Taehyung said and I went inside with him

"Yeah I'm Secretary Kim Taehyung , I'm in charge of guiding you today and also in future if you accept this proposal , shall we go in ?" Taehyung said and I went inside with him . The mansion almost looked like a castle inside with fancy lights and paintings everywhere .

"Must be nice to be rich " I said looking around and Taehyung let out a chuckle . " But aren't your parents rich too ? You also come from a wealthy family if I'm not wrong " he said and I smiled awkwardly .

"Yeah but definetly I'm not this rich tho , by the way where are the boys ?" I asked him and he called someone over the phone . " Actually Sir Dusik's sons were outside the country , he ordered them to come back and they should be in their rooms now . And the other three , they should be on their way , lets wait " Taehyung said and I nodded .

We were seated at the couch and discussing matters until two boys appeared from outside . One guy looked soft and handsome and the other looked like a sunshine . Taehyung went and greeted them and showed them their place to sit . Within few minutes another handsome guy in his suit appeared and took his seat. Taehyung greeted him and called the brothers from their rooms to accompany the other three , and with that the five boys were seated in the hall .

Taehyung took me to them and five pairs of eyes were staring at me making me almost blush . How dare they put me in a room of handsome boys including the secretary .

"Thank you for accepting our invite and coming over gentlemen , the things to be discussed will be explained by Attorney Choi " Taehyung said pointing towards me and I bowed at them .

" Good Morning gentlemen , I am Attorney Choi Haneul , I come from JH Law Firm where I'm one of the CEO's . I've been personally assigned to handle this case , so I ask for your cooperation " I said confidently and the others nodded .

" I heard my grandfather has given tasks for us to complete , it honestly sounds so stupid to me . Aren't the legal heirs supposed to get by default " Yeonjun asked in frustration and I smiled .