CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away

Next day , the sun rose up for his duty . Yeonjun was grumbling in his bed as the bright sun was shining on his face . He woke up finally and sat on the bed with his hands on his head . " Ahh how much did I drink yesterday ?" he mumbled in his hoarse voice . 

He looked around and it took him a minute to realise what was happening . " Wait how am I here ? I don't have any memory of coming inside this house " he thought as he tried to recollect his memories . 

He remembered his encounter with Haneul and also hugging her while he was crying , but couldn't remember what did he say or anything that happened after that .   " Oh god what did I blabber last night ? I should ask her " he said as he took his towel and went to washroom to complete his morning routine .

Yeonjun came down wearing his casuals and saw Haneul , Soobin, Taehyun and Hueningkai sat on the dining table . He approached them slowly and pulled the chair near Taehyun to sit , but Taehyun stood up and walked away leaving him dumbfounded . 

He saw Soobin and Hueningkai also looking at him weirdly which made him wonder what crime did he commit last night .   " Yeonjun , come here , sit next to me " I called him patting the chair and he followed . 

" Did you sleep well ? I'll ask the maid to bring hangover soup " I said smiling and he nodded .  He started having the soup and there was an awkward silence there .   Hueningkai would never keep his mouth shut and always play with Soobin or bicker with Beomgyu , but seeing him silent made Yeonjun uncomfortable too . 

He looked at Soobin sitting opposite to him but when he tried to make eye contact , Soobin looked away .  Soobin seemed worried and Yeonjun could see that in his eyes .   " I'll go to my cafe then , see you'll at evening " Soobin said and Kai followed him too . I saw both of them walk away and then looked at Yeonjun .

" Haneul shi is there something wrong ? What did I do yesterday night ? Did I behave wrong ?" Yeonjun asked not being able to take it anymore .   " No Yeonjun , you didn't do anything wrong . Why are you asking like that ? Don't tell me it's because of those two " I said as I leaned back on the chair . 

" Yes it's because of them  .  But at the same time because of you too , why are you behaving nice to me suddenly ?" he asked curiously .   " What are you talking about ? I have also been nice to you , you are the one who pulls an annoying face at me always " I said scoffing and he rolled his eyes . 

" Yeonjun aa , they looked at you like that because they are worried about you genuinely . They wanted to ask you but they are afraid they might hurt you , you can't figure that out ?" I said and he looked at me worriedly . 

" Worried ? About me ? So I did blabber something about my past . But why are you all worried about me when all I have done is annoy you all ? I don't like this fake actings Haneul shi " he said sighing and I let out a sigh too .

" Yeonjun , when you have people to worry about you , be grateful . World is moving fast and no one has the time to worry about another human being here . If they do , that means they love you . They cherish you . That's what you call a real Family " I said smiling warmly and his gaze was fixed on me .