CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships

At the room , Yeonjun and Taehyun were already seated one chair apart from eachother busy scrolling their phone . " Heyyy guys you are early indeed !" Hobi said smiling and Kai followed behing as Hobi walked in .   " Mr. Jung it's just 11 in the morning and why are you filled with this much energy ? Just calm down bro " Yeonjun said in an annoyed tone . 

"Answer is in the question itself , because it's only 11 a.m . That's why he's filled with energy , you're  talking as if it's midnight 11 Mr. Yeonjun " Taehyun said looking at him and Yeonjun just rolled his eyes .  

"Well said Mr. Kang Taehyun , as expected from you . Kai take your seat in between them " Hobi said and Kai hesitated as he remembered Yeonjun's words in the morning . 

"Kai come sit next to me " Taehyun called him patting the chair on his left and Kai smiled as Hobi signalled him to sit with Taehyun .   " Kai I'm really sorry I didn't pick you up this morning , I had to go to my Company before coming here so I left early , we can go home together " Taehyun said smiling and Kai was really taken aback . 

Taehyun at first seemed very cold and intimidating but the guy has a warm heart inside . Kai felt happy as he showed this side of him to Kai , atleast when they are alone . 

"Thank you Taehyun and please don't apologize , your work should be your first priority " Kai said .  "Yeah my work always comes first , but now we share the same room and also same responsibilities , so I should prioritize you too right ?" Taehyun said and Kai was definitely not able to hide his flushed pink cheeks . 

"Are you feeling hot ?  Should I tell them to adjust the temperature ?" Taehyun asked in a confused tone and Kai shook his head .    " Can you guys just stop with your flirting ? Or just keep this all in your room " Yeonjun said looking at the youngest two .    " Yeonjun hyung I thought you were seeing your phone tho " Kai said sarcastically and Yeonjun looked away . 

"Wait , did you just call me hyung ?" Yeonjun asked and Kai looked away .   "Just call him Yeonjun or Mr. Yeonjun , even his own brother doesn't call him hyung anymore " Taehyun said smirking and Yeonjun glared at him .   " What do you mean by that Taehyun ?" Yeonjun asked furiously . 

"Well you yourself know , just because people are older , they can't become hyung . Some people just don't deserve it " Taehyun said and Yeonjun stood up grabbing Taehyun by his collar making Kai startled .    "Yaah I've seen you since you were a child , I've helped you with so many things in school and this is what you say about me to a stranger ?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyun smirked . 

"That's the only reason why I've not grabbed your collar back Yeonjun shi and btw don't call him stranger . He's a part of us now , if he's stranger then all of us are strangers here " Taehyun said releasing his collar from Yeonjun's grip and adjusted it. 

Kai was proud that his roommate defended him but was not happy about the situation there . There was definitely a tension between Yeonjun and Taehyun and it really seemed bad .   "They know eachother since they were kids and seems like they were close too , but why are they behaving like enemies now ?" Kai's thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice entering the room .

"What a familiar sight ,  Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun have no intention to change " the new person said and both of them looked away .   "Come on , both of you shake hands now " he said and both of them looked at the new person in unison . 

"You'll are not fighting in front of this Kim Seokjin's eyes , come on shake hands or else you'll have to give a kiss on the other's cheeks " Jin said and Kai let out a chuckle .