CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't

" Get away from me , you little piece of curse " Sooah pushed the 22 year old Soobin away from her . " Mom , please don't leave , I promise I'll do well and earn enough for you " Soobin begged holding her hands.

" If I stay with you anymore , you'll take my life away too . After you were born , both my parents died in a accident , even your bestfriend in school , now your father died too , why are you such a curse Soobin ? You can't earn a single penny of money , I can't beg with you , Get lost " Sooah pushed him away forcefully as she left , leaving Soobin in a crying mess.

-------------------------------

Soobin's breath hitched as the memories came back to him as he saw his mother .  " Soobina , I finally found you ! How are you my son ? " She asked cupping his face , Soobin looked down pushing her hands away.

" Why are you here ? " Soobin asked glaring at her . " Why ? That's a question you ask your mom ? My son is successful enough and you are not ready to celebrate with your mom ? " Sooah asked holding his hands forcefully , Soobin groaned in pain as he released his hands.

" I don't invite back people who left nor I give second chance to anyone , even if it's you . Leave when I'm saying respectfully " Soobin said boldly , she scoffed .  " You shit , you have courage to talk back now ? Aahh , living with that Choi's gave you this much courage ? Did you sell yourself to them ? " She asked laughing.

" I SAID GET OUT " Soobin raged . " You deserve your punishment " Sooah said raising her hands to slap Soobin , Soobin closed his eyes expecting the hit on his face , he opened his eyes when he didn't feel anything.

Haneul who was watching everything , stood up immediately and went infront of Soobin , holding her hands stopping her midway . " Old lady , what you think you are doing ? " Haneul asked pushing her away.

" Yah , who are you ? His girlfriend ? You are even getting a ugly girl now ? I thought you were gay " Sooah laughed , Soobin clenched his wrists in anger .  

" A handsome boy like him deserves a handsome boy for him too , and Miss , a rubbish like you can't be speaking about diamonds like me and Soobin , got it ? " Haneul smirked folding her hands.

" Yah , get away , don't come in between me and my son , don't interfere in other's family matters " Sooah said in a serious tone .  " Mother and son ? It clearly looks like a abusive relationship to me , Choi Soobin is a major , he's no longer obligated to you . He can sue you and get himself removed from your family register easily , as a Lawyer I'll do that for him " Haneul said with a smile.

" Get lost before I sue you for physical violence and disturbance of Public peace , you don't know the things I can do , you'll never see light in your life again " Haneul smirked drawing a circle infront of her face.

" You got a support don't you ? Just wait for it " Sooah warned rushing outside . Haneul let out a sigh as she saw the old lady go outside and turned towards Soobin.

" Why did you support me Haneul shi ? It could be dangerous for you " Soobin said looking at her with tears . " Why do you get involved with danger again and again ? Stay away from us please " Soobin cried sitting in the chair.