CHAPTER 11- IGNORING

HAPPY READING!!

AYESHA'S POV 

Finally! The last lecture of the day! Yes! Now I can finally go talk to Aman! I still don't get it, I feel so excited just to see him?! Ugh Ayesha, stob it! (A/N: My Jinnie's favourite dialogue, Hey, Stob it! 😂 )

I was searching for Naafi, because wherever that guy is, Aman will be there with him. But it's more like the opposite way. Aman always tries to get rid of him though he knows that he is his only time pass during university. Their relationship is really so complicated. 

I was waiting for them at the fountain in the university's garden. That's where you can find him most of the time. Sometimes he would just sit there and alone, lost in his own thoughts. God knows what he thinks. Or he would be plugging his earphones and listening to his tunes. I was still searching for him and I finally spotted him in the crowd.

He had an irritated look on his face. I chuckled at that. Aman really hates being stuck in crowds and sometimes, he looks really cute when he's annoyed. Him and Naafi finally cleared the crowd and were walking in my direction. But they still didn't see me yet. Naafi was laughing about something and Aman was rolling his eyes.

Naafi then finally saw me and waved at me with a big grin on his face. After looking at Naafi, Aman also looked in his direction and immediately stopped in his tracks. He turned around to go somewhere else but I ran and caught his arm. I heard him cursing and he jerked my hand away and again started walking away.

I ain't gonna give up obviously and I'm sure he knows that as well. Then I don't know why he acts like I'm like the other girls in those movies or some of the k-dramas where the girl automatically gives up once the male lead barks once or leaves them. I'm like the girl in the k-drama Business Proposal, Jin Young-Seo. She's always adamant and so strong. I love her character so much. (A/N: Yes, your author's favourite k-drama is Business Proposal).

Wait why the hell am I comparing my life to k-dramas when my life is not one. I face palmed stupidly. I was literally comparing mine and Aman's relationship a romantic one as in those dramas. Ok but right now I have to concentrate on this stupid situation. I again caught up with his pace and grabbed his arm again. I looked at him close his eyes in irritation and then I heard him mumble,

"Ya Allah, save me from this girl."

Then he looked down at me with a boring expression. And then he looked at Naafi,

"Naafi, ask her what she wants."

I looked at Naafi and gave him a stupid grin. Well that's how he would understand I need his useless help. I chuckled internally.

"How would I know what she wants? She's holding your arm, not mine." At that moment, both me and Aman glared at him. I gave him a look of  'I'll kill you later'. He just chuckled.