CHAPTER 2- BUSINESS PARTY

HAPPY READING!!

AMAN'S POV

(A/N: Finally the hero is here)

I barged out of the house and fastened myself in my black sports car. Why are all the people in this world so damn annoying?! I was just about to start the car when the door of the car near the passenger seat opened and my annoying but only trusted best friend,  Asif sat down and closed the car. Asif has been my friend since middle school. He never leaves me alone knowing my anger issues.

I glared at him motioning him to get out. But he just glared back and told me to start the car while fastening the seat belt.

"Aman, you know I'm not gonna get out no matter how much you glare at me or curse me. So let's just go."

"Fine, but you asked for it!"

I started the car and started driving at a very high speed breaking the speed limit cursing my dammit father while Asif was trying to calm me down. I pressed on the brakes hard and Asif was already ready putting his hand on the dashboard and preventing him from hitting himself. Well, experience. He's been with me for a long time, so obviously he knows me.

Asif glared at me while I just pretended I didn't notice him and parked the car. We walked into the mall and girls immediately looked at us, giggling and talking among themselves. Of course I was hot and good looking. I just smirked and winked at one of the girls. She started squealing with her friends.

I chuckled and started walking with Asif. Well I didn't even want to come to the mall but Asif wanted to get me new clothes since the university was opening the day after. I groaned recalling the thought. 

"Come on Asif! I don't need any damn clothes. I have enough at my so-called home."

"Don't be like this Aman!" He said grinning, putting his arm around my shoulder, "All you have is those boring black coloured clothes. Let's have a change and get some good clothes. Your grumpy mood will also be off for some time."

"You're not a girl Asif! From when the fuck did you like shopping so much?! It's all the time you spend with your girlfriend. You've changed a lot and you don't even spend time with the great Aman now." I groaned out.

He just chuckled, "That's why I'm here with the great Aman Junaid Khan now to spend my time with my precious friend."

I glared at him and pushed his hand from my shoulder.

"Don't call me with that selfish person's name! I'll fucking finish you! I don't even claim that guy to be my father." 

He just sighed and muttered a sorry, putting his arm around me again. I smiled internally. He's the only one who understands me well, though he can be irritating sometimes. I just looked at him and put my arm around his shoulder as well. Asif pointed to the one of the shops and when we were about to enter, my phone rang.