CHAPTER 5- IN THE PARKING LOT

HAPPY READING!!

AYESHA POV

I was supposed to wait for that bastard Aman after university. I had to tell aapa about the bloody incident that happened at the parking lot and told her to come since the plan was that I take that Aman's car and aapa had to drive her own blue car. So obviously we need two people. Ugh, she would have become so tensed. Why is he taking so long? I was impatiently waiting for him folding my arms against my chest and tapping my foot. I looked around, searching for him. Where the hell is this guy?

"Searching for me ice cream girl?"

I flinched and jumped a bit because of hearing his deep voice all of a sudden. When I jumped, both of of our heads collided sharply. I yelled because of the pain and my hand immediately flew to the back of my head, rubbing the hit area. I turned around and looked at him rubbing his forehead with his palm.

"What the hell?! Can't you look around and see that I was there? Ouch..." He hissed in his talk. "You are crazy. Accept that. Can't you do anything right?"

"I think it's because that you are around me. And why the hell did you creep on me like that?!"

"I never thought that the ice cream girl was such a scaredy-cat." He said sarcastically.

"Quit calling me that you bastard!"

We both stopped fighting when we heard a car horn. We looked towards the direction of the sound and saw Aman's car approaching us. The car stopped and his friend walked out. What's that guy's name anyway? He flashed a small smile at me and then looked at Aman and told him 'It's done.'

What's done? The plan for torturing me?Then I heard my phone ringing. I looked at my phone to see aapa calling me. I immediately attended the call.

"Yes aapa?" 

"Turn around Ayeshu, I'm here."

My eyes widened and I turned around to see aapa standing in front of me. We all were currently in the parking lot. We still didn't end the call.

"You didn't have to call me my silly aapa." I chuckled. I heard her chuckle on the line. I then ended the call and ran towards her to give her a small hug.

"Thank you so much for coming aapa. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too Ayeshu." She chuckled.

Then I dragged her to where Aman and his friend were and told her that it was his car whom I had blindly crashed into. Complete shock was written on her face. I blinked for some time. Does she know these two? I then looked at both of the boys. Aman looked normal but his friend had the same reaction as hers. I again looked at aapa and shook her by her shoulder. Then she looked at me as if questioning me if I actually crashed into his car.

"What happened aapa?"

"Ayesha, let's quickly get going now." She told looking down and turned around to walk away.