CHAPTER 4- MEETING EACH OTHER

HAPPY READING!!

AYESHA'S POV

I woke up to my alarm's irritating ring. Aish, what's up with the alarm so early in the morning. I switched it off and went back to sleep again. Then my eyes shot open remembering that today was my first day of university! Oh noooo! I jumped out of bed and took a cool shower. I wore a full sleeved dark blue I-necked top with white jeans and a golden chain around my neck with a heart shaped pendant. I curled my hair slightly and applied strawberry flavoured lip balm which gave a soft pink colour to my lips. 

I decided to call Ammi and Abba before leaving. I took my phone and video called them. Ammi was almost on the verge of tears. I shouldn't have told her to not cry because she really cried after that, telling that it was happy tears. They told me that they were proud that I was pursuing my dream. They asked where aapa was and I told that she had left just a while ago since her work starts a bit earlier. We spoke for sometime and then I hung up with an 'I love you' telling them that I was getting late. 

 Aapa had left her car for me and went off to work with one of her friends who came to pick her up. I told her to take the car but she told that it wasn't a problem and she went to work like this quite often. I grabbed my bag, took the car keys and started driving to university. Something's off with aapa from the moment she returned home yesterday. She even ignored me last night and didn't answer anything I asked.

This is the first time she likes a guy and if he hurts her, then he'll have to deal with the worst side of this Ayesha. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that I had slightly hit the car in front of mine while parking. Oh shit! I slowly backed away my car a bit. I knew that there was no way to escape. I just sat inside closing my eyes, praying silently that it wasn't some grumpy old teacher ready to throw me out of the university before I even started it.

I opened my eyes on hearing some taps on my window. I gulped. That's it, I'm doomed. I opened the door of my car and stepped out. My heart stopped when I looked at the face of the person. Oh my god! Can anyone be so hot? But I feel like I have seen him somewhere. I came out of my trance when he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"I know I'm hot but I think we can focus on the situation here." 

He pointed his index finger to the headlight at the back of his car, cRaCkEd. Shit now I'm cracked. Nooo wait, I have seen this black sports car somewhere. Ayesha, focus on the situation now. Then another guy stepped out from the car,

"Aman, what happened to the car? Is it-"

Both of us froze when we looked at each other. He was the guy who confronted me at the mall! So the name of the guy in front of me is Aman. He pointed his finger at me.

"The ice cream girl from the mall?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded.

"You're his friend?" I asked him, temporarily forgetting about the problem going on. He nodded.