CHAPTER 3- ASIF AND ALIYA

HAPPY READING!!

ASIF'S POV

Aman dropped me at my penthouse and left. Mahira must have been waiting for me. Well we had planned to watch a movie together that night. I know Aman hates her. I also know that her primary intention is money but still it doesn't mean that she doesn't love me at all. I took off my shoes and noticed some guy's shoes.

Don't tell me she's- no way! I silently opened the door of my penthouse and sneaked up to our shared bedroom. I closely pressed my ear against the door and I could hear her voice and some male voice. I barged into the room to see Mahira coming out of the shower in a bathrobe and some guy on the bed only in his boxers. Both of them looked completely shocked.

"Mahira, what the fuck is this?!" I yelled out. For a moment, she looked completely out of words. Then she came running to me and tried to put her arms around my neck. I just pushed her off.

"Don't touch me with your disgusting hands." I glared at her.

"No baby-"

"Don't fucking call me that."

"No listen Asif. He was the one who seduced me and forcefully took control over me."

"You think I'm blind?! How the fuck can you let another guy on my bed?! Huh?! Yeah I am dumb! I'm so fucking dumb to fall for your game. I should have listened to Aman in the first place and broke up with you immediately. But I didn't because I wanted to give you a damn chance to prove your love a bit!"

I saw her whole face change and then she just chuckled.

"Well my dear, that just makes you more dumb. That bastard Aman always tried to divert you from me."

"Don't take his name from your filthy mouth. Now JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND MAKE SURE YOU NEVER COME IN FRONT OF MY EYES EVER AGAIN!!"

"You can't just throw me out like that?!"

"Oh yes I can! I can't tolerate this anymore. All this while I was with you because I had hope that you would return my love someday. But no, that can never be possible! Just get the hell out now or don't make me do it in a way you won't like and I think you don't require special treatment whoever you are." I said the last part through gritted teeth while glaring at the guy. He just gulped and nodded his head.

She dressed herself and took all her belongings and went out of my penthouse with her 'new boyfriend', banging the door shut. I immediately locked the door of my penthouse and threw everything on the floor. I took the photo frame which was a picture of me and Mahira. I glared at it and threw the frame across the room smashing it. I picked up the bed sheet and threw it out of the window. I deleted all our photos and cut all the means of contact between us.

Stupid! Stupid! How the hell was I so blind? Why didn't I listen to Aman? Fuck! I picked up my phone and called Aman. Oh thank god, he answered the phone.