Chapter 16

Jungkook is in his office when Namseok suddenly barges in. The omega's bubble gum scent is intense and Jungkook feels like throwing up.

"Will you tone down your scent, it's giving me a headache." Jungkook scrunched his nose.

"Is it true that you told your parents that you're not going to mate me?" Namseok questioned, anger evident in his voice

"Yes, now that you have confirmed it from me, you can leave. I'm extremely busy and I have no time for your yapping." Jungkook turned his attention back to his laptop.

"Why? You were okay with mating me before, why are you refusing now?" Namseok uttered, clearly exasperated.

"Who said I was okay with it before? Our parents are the ones who wanted us to mate, not me. I was tolerating you in the past because I thought I had no omega, but not anymore. I have found the love of my life and he's the one I'm going to mate." Jungkook firmly stated, leaving no room for doubt.

Namseok can't believe what he's hearing. "Omega? Is he the one you fancied when we were five?"

Jungkook's eyes dim with anger. "You also know about Taetae and conspired with my parents when I lost my memory. I can't believe this. All of you manipulated me and never told me about Taetae."

"Why should I, why should I tell you about that filthy omega? Can't you see, he wants you because he knows you're rich? He only wants you because he's a gold digging bitch."

Jungkook's eyes flashed red for a second. "Don't call him that! The only reason I'm not pulling your tongue right now are your parents. And honestly I don't care, I don't care if he wants my money! I will give him everything I have up to the last cent because I love him. Leave, before I lose control of my wolf."

"This isn't over Jungkook, you're mine! You can play with that omega as long as you like, but you will still end up with me." Namseok left his office fuming in anger.

On the way to his car, Namseok dials Jaemin's number. "Hey, can we meet up now. I'll text you the hotel and room number. Yeah, I'm pissed right now and I need a distraction, bye." He drives his car to meet the alpha.

Jungkook calls Jimin to his office. The omega enters, carrying a strawberry scented air freshener. He sprays the office knowing that Namseok's scent is irritating his boss.

Jungkook thanks his best friend and asks if he had already booked the hotel at Jeju. Jimin tells him that he already made the reservations.

"So, when are you going to introduce your omega to me?" Jimin asked with a raised brow.

"Later, let's go to Spring Day Cafe, I'm craving for some sweetness and Cappuccino."

"Huh, but you never go out to order coffee. It's always me who orders it for you." Jimin told him.

"Let's go, quit with the question and follow me." Jungkook rushes out of the office to Jimin's confusion. Is he that thirsty for coffee? Only if Jimin knew that it isn't the coffee his best friend is thirsting for.