Chapter 6

Namseok walks to the kitchen to prepare a sandwich for Jungkook or rather order the maids to do it. Why would he tire his hands when they have lots of helpers? Aren't they paid to work and serve them? He slumps on one of the chairs.

His nanny Minji is doing the dishes while the other maid is mopping the kitchen floor. When the two helpers didn't acknowledge him, he threw them an irritated gaze. He is the prince of this mansion. How dare these two helpers ignore him!

"Hey Minji, prepare two chicken sandwiches and two glasses of orange juice for me and my Kookie! Make sure they're yummy or else I'll tell papa you're starving me. I'll be back and when I do, I want the sandwiches and juice ready, got that?!" Namseok glares at his nanny before he leaves for his room.

"You know Namseok is very different from his parents. Our bosses are kind and respectful to everyone regardless of their status. But Namseok orders us like we're his slaves. He doesn't even know how to say 'thank you'." Hana, the other helper complained.

Minji lets out a snort. "Thank you? Scrap that, he doesn't even call us noona and we're much older than him. Namseok is unbelievably cunning for his age. He pretends to be nice and caring in front of his parents and the Jeons but when they're not around, he bosses and treats us like crap."

"That's exactly my point. Before he was born, I overheard our bosses talk about the seer's vision, that their omega son will be the most beautiful and kindest omega. 'Most beautiful and kindest my ass', he's undoubtedly the opposite of those. Maybe the seer was hungry that time that's why his mind was clouded and saw a completely different vision." Hana bursts in laughter while holding her stomach.

Minji can't help but join her. "Or maybe, our bosses' real son was switched with Namseok."

"Huh?! Don't let our bosses hear you. They might fire you for saying such an outrageous thing." Hana gestures to Minji to zip her mouth. The two helpers continue with their jobs.

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting on the bench. The little alpha brings out the muffins from his backpack and places them between him and Taehyung.

"Wow! These cupcakes look delicious and they're pretty too." There's a glint of delight in Taehyung's eyes.

"These are muffins, they're not as soft nor as sweet as cupcakes. Here, taste this. It's cinnamon flavored. I'm sure you're going to like it." Jungkook takes one muffin and feeds it to Taehyung. The little omega takes a bite.

"Hmmm, it's yummy. Who made these?" Taehyung asked, liking the taste of the muffin.

"Our chef baked them. I want you to taste other pastries that are cinnamon flavored since you said they're your favorite." Jungkook proudly answered. He continues to feed Taehyung with the muffin. The boy happily munch on it. He noticed that Jungkook is not eating.

"You should eat too. Why are you only feeding me? Aren't you hungry? Here I brought strawberry milk for us." Taehyung takes out two strawberry milk cartons from his belt bag. He puts a straw into one of them and offers Jungkook to sip on it. The little alpha gladly drinks the strawberry milk while staring at Taehyung.

Hojin is looking at them from the bench next to theirs. He can't help but flash a smile at the two kids. They really look good together.

"Uhm, Taetae. I like you and my wolf said he likes you too." The little alpha's scent intensifies at the mention of his wolf. Making it obvious that the wolf is on the same page with his human.

 Making it obvious that the wolf is on the same page with his human