Chapter 2

Namjoon and Seokjin shop for their baby's needs. Seokjin almost leaps for joy as his eyes are blessed with the cute clothes and booties for their pup. He can't wait to see their beautiful pup wears them. He'll be the cutest baby in the whole world after all his omega dad is worldwide handsome Jin.

Namjoon fondly stares at his mate. He knows like him, Seokjin can't wait to hold their baby. They buy a few cute bears and tigers design onesies for their pup. Namjoon finds a tiger baby mobile and adds it to their shopping cart.

The Namjin couple are about to leave the store after buying their baby's clothes when they see a familiar face

The Namjin couple are about to leave the store after buying their baby's clothes when they see a familiar face. It's Yujin, they haven't seen her for a long time and they are surprised because she's also pregnant. Did Yujin got married and mated?

Seokjin calls her. Yujin pretends that she meets them coincidentally when in fact, she's been stalking the couple. "Oh hi! Seokjin and Joon. It's been a long time."

"Yeah, how are you Yujin? We haven't seen you after we graduated college. Oh by the way congratulations, you're pregnant too." Seokjin smiled at her.

"Do we know the father of your pup?" Namjoon asked, still concerned about his former best friend who ghosted them after college.

"I don't think so. He's a businessman based in Daegu. By the way, which hospital are you going to give birth in?" Yujin turned to Seokjin.

"I will give birth in Asan Medical Center. It's one of the best hospitals in Seoul that's why we chose it." Seokjin eagerly answered not knowing that Yujin was there to gather information for her wicked plan.

"Jin, we have to go. Mom and dad messaged me, they are at our house." Namjoon tells Seokjin then he faced Yujin. "Uh, Yujin nice to see you again but we have to leave now. Maybe when our pups are born, we can meet and set up playdates for them."

"No worries, I'm about to head home too." Yujin turned around and hailed a cab.

Namjoon and Seokjin drive home. The alpha's parents are there to see the room of their first grandchild. The grandparents are speechless, the pup's room is very pretty and elegant. There's a sparkling chandelier that hangs at the ceiling. Pink and white curtains drape down the huge glass windows. A white crib is placed near a huge mirror on the wall. The floor is covered with a fluffy pink carpet matching the curtains. There's also a lone sofa for Seokjin to sit on while breastfeeding the baby and a bin full of toys. Everything looks perfect. The couple is ready to welcome their beloved pup.

On the first day of September, Jeon Jungwon gives birth to a healthy alpha boy they named Jungkook

On the first day of September, Jeon Jungwon gives birth to a healthy alpha boy they named Jungkook. The baby has a milky skin and a pair of starry round black orbs. He has the attractive scent of cinnamon. The parents are elated, their son is very handsome and smells good too.

Seokjin and Namjoon visit Jungwon and his pup at the hospital. They bring gifts for little Jungkook. They are excited to see the future mate of their pup. The couple are pleased upon seeing the baby alpha. Their omega son will have a very good looking mate.

It's December 30th, Seokjin feels like he's about to pop any minute now. He's already feeling the pain in his tummy. Namjoon is not home, he went to his office earlier to retrieve a very important document. Seokjin can't wait anymore, so he asks their family driver to bring him to the hospital. He calls Namjoon on the way telling him to go straight to the hospital as he is about to give birth to their pup.

Namjoon immediately drives towards the hospital but because it's still holiday rush, the traffic is heavy. Namjoon is frustrated, if he had known that Seokjin will give birth today, he would have stayed home with him.

Seokjin is rushed to the operating room. He will give birth via C-section. The doctors prepare and sedate him for surgery. Seokjin is unconscious when he gives birth to a very beautiful omega boy that smells of strawberry vanilla.

Two hours ago, in the same hospital Yujin gave birth to an omega boy with a bubble gum scent. She asked her twin brother Hojin to swap her baby with Seokjin's. Hojin is a nurse in that hospital. At first Hojin disagreed with her. But Yujin starts to cry and reminds him of his promise to her that he'll do anything she will ask him.

The doctor hands Seokjin's baby to Hojin for him to clean and dress the baby. Fulfilling his promise to his twin, with a heavy heart, Hojin swaps Yujin's baby with Seokjin's.

Yujin happily thanks his brother, now her revenge will begin. Seokjin stole Namjoon from her, it's her turn to snatch his baby from him. Yujin laughs like a lunatic and Hojin feels guilty for what they did.

When Namjoon arrives at the hospital, Seokjin is still unconscious in the recovery room. The female nurse tells him that his baby is in the nursery and will be brought to them when Seokjin is transferred to his room.

Upon gaining consciousness, Seokjin is brought to a private room. Namjoon is already there, waiting for him. When Seokjin is settled in his room, the female nurse brings their baby so he can breastfeed him. The omega frowns upon seeing his baby. The seer said his baby is the most beautiful omega, but his baby looks ordinary if not below average. The seer also said that his baby will have the most enticing scent but his baby smells like bubble gum which is also not special. Did the seer make a mistake?

Namjoon stares at his mate, confused as why he seems not excited seeing their pup. "Jin, what's wrong? Are you still in pain?"

"Ah no, I'm just tired I guess. I'll feed our baby now so you can scent him later." Seokjin held the baby closer to his chest and fed him.

"What shall we name him?" Namjoon asked his mate.

"Oh, let's name him Namseok, it's a combination of our names because our baby is the product of our love." Seokjin affectionately smiled at his mate. The seer words already disregarded.

"I like that, our little Namseok. We're going to love and spoil him." Namjoon kissed Seokjin and the baby.

Yujin and Hojin take Seokjin's baby in their house. Yujin refuses to feed the baby, so Hojin buys milk and feeding bottle for him. Yujin absolutely hates the baby that she doesn't even want him to room with her. Hojin decides that the baby will stay with him in his room.

"What are we going to call the baby?" Hojin asked his sister. Yujin scoffed at him.

"I don't care, don't ask me. If it isn't for you, I would have thrown that pest into the river!" Yujin screamed and went inside her room.

Hojin shakes his head. He looks at the baby and smiles at him. "You're very beautiful, you're the most beautiful pup I have ever seen and you smell so good too. Don't worry, from now on your uncle Hojin will take care of you. What shall I name you, hm? How about Taehyung? Yeah from now on, you are Lee Taehyung, my nephew."

☕🐰🐯☕

Our baby bunny and tiger were born. Unfortunately, baby tiger was swapped with Yujin's baby. How are Taekook going to meet?📿