Chapter 14

Namseok attended Sumi's birthday party alone, since Jungkook refused to go with him. He's mad at the way the alpha is treating him. He is always cold and distant. He had tried everything for Jungkook to notice him. But the alpha is very hard to please. They are already at the right age, but Jungkook never once initiated skinship with him. He would yank his arms whenever he tries to cling to him.

He is tired of spending his heat alone. He's 21 and still a virgin because he's waiting for Jungkook. But until when? His heats are getting nasty and he would want a partner to help him through it. Omegas experience heats every three months once they turn 16, imagine him enduring the pains because his alpha wouldn't help him.

Jungkook's behavior towards him frustrates Namseok to the core. Their parents said that they are mates, so why is Jungkook treating him like he doesn't exist. Yes, they go on dates, but only because Jungkook is obliged by his parents. Jungkook won't go on dates with him on his own.

"Why the long face, huh?" Sumi gave him a side hug. "And why are you alone, again? Your alpha let you come here alone? Isn't he worried that someone might snatch you from him?"

That's another thing, Jungkook never gets jealous nor possessive towards him. He just lets him hangout with his male friends, alphas, betas and other omegas. One time, he attempted to make Jungkook jealous by initiating skinship with an alpha friend in front of him, but the raven head remained stoic. Even his scent remained unaffected, it's as if they aren't mates, that they're nothing but acquaintance.

"Are you okay, Seok? You zoned out." Sumi asked, weirded out by his behavior.

"Uh, it's nothing, by the way Happy birthday, bestie. Wow! You're party is grand." He commented as he looked around, changing the subject.

"Of course it is! My older brother Jaemin just arrived from the States. Wait, I'll introduce you to him." Sumi excitedly ran from there and approached a handsome, tall, young alpha.

The siblings walked towards Namseok. "Jaemin oppa, this is my best friend, Kim Namseok. Seok, this is my brother Jaemin. I'll leave you two alone, have to entertain my other guests. Jaemin oppa, take care of Seok, will you?"

"Don't worry sis, your friend is in good hands. Go and mingle with your other friends."

Sumi left Jaemin and Namseok. The waiter served them two glasses and a bottle of wine.

Jaemin smirked as he poured the wine into the glasses. He handed Namseok the other glass. "Here, wine for a pretty omega. Are you somehow related to the genius CEO Kim Namjoon?"

"Uh yeah, he's my dad." Namseok shyly answered as he took the glass of wine and down it in one. Jaemin makes him feel giddy and excited. Maybe because he's giving him the attention that Jungkook constantly denies him.

"Wow! Really. That's great, I'm a huge fan of your father. We also own a business but it isn't as big as your company. I'm hoping that one day, our business will also grow like yours. By the way, are you going to succeed your father when he retired?" Jaemin asked as he poured him another glass.

Namseok gulped it down again. "Uh no, when my future mate and I got married, he will take over our company."

"Where is your future mate? If I'm your alpha, I wouldn't let you out of my sight. What kind of alpha is he that he doesn't make time to accompany his omega?" Namseok felt his chest tighten because Jaemin was right, as his alpha Jungkook shouldn't neglect him. He down another glass, he already felt fuzzy from the amount of wine he drank, but he needs this to drown his frustration over Jungkook's indifference towards him.

"Have you ever slept with him yet? I bet you don't, because if you have, you'll carry his scent. But all I smell is your sweet bubble gum scent." Jaemin moved closer and encircled Namseok's waist with his arm. When the omega didn't protest, Jaemin leaned and locked their lips. Namseok kissed him back. He felt so good. This is his first kiss because Jungkook never once kisses him.