Chapter 5

Seokjin sits on the couch, deep in thought as he waits for his husband. He isn't callous not to notice how little Jungkook behaves towards Namseok. He is utterly baffled. The seer said that Jungkook and Namseok are fated mates, so why does the alpha boy dislike his son?

 The seer said that Jungkook and Namseok are fated mates, so why does the alpha boy dislike his son?

Did the seer see a wrong vision? He takes a deep breath. He and Jungwon have been trying to get the kids comfortable with each other. They even set playdates for them. Yes, he can see that Namseok adores Jungkook, but the alpha boy shows no interest towards his son.

He's still thinking about the two kids when Namjoon arrives. The alpha approaches him and kisses his cheeks. Seokjin almost pushed his husband as he is startled. Namjoon lightly chuckles and side hugs him.

"What were you thinking that you didn't notice me? I thought you were going to shove me on the floor. You looked so surprised." Namjoon gave him an inquisitive gaze.

"It's just that I'm frustrated with Jungkook. Jungwon and I have been trying to make them like each other but his son is keen on avoiding Namseok." Seokjin feels sad for his son. Namseok has been constantly complaining that Jungkook is ignoring him.

Namjoon slumps beside him. He turns his face towards his husband and puts his hand on his thigh. "Jinnie, they are still kids. They're too young to understand that they are mates. I'm sure when they mature, they will get together on their own." Namjoon reassured him.

But Seokjin is still doubting that Jungkook will have a change of heart and will like his son too in the future. His phone rings, it's Jungwon. He picks up the call. Seokjin's face brightens while he talks with Jungwon on the other line. There's a hint of great relief in his voice. Namjoon is wondering what the call is all about that made his husband smiles like he won the lottery.

Seokjin ends the call and happily turns to his husband. "Joon, the moon goddess hears my prayers. Jungwon said Jungkook is excited for their next playdate."

Namjoon grins and his dimples appear. "I told you, Jungkook will realize that he and Namseok belong together."

Seokjin gives his husband a quick hug. "Let's eat dinner now. I cooked your favorite japchae and samgyeopsal. Namseok already ate and is now sleeping in his room."

The couple walks to the kitchen to have their dinner. They expect things to go smoothly from now on between Jungkook and Namseok.

                                       ☕

Yujin tightly grips Taehyung's arms while dragging him out of her room. The little pup is wailing loudly because Yujin's sharp nails are digging on his tender skin. She doesn't care if she's hurting the little omega. She harshly shoves Taehyung on the concrete floor.

"You are so annoying! I told you not to enter my room and show your disgusting face to me!" Yujin angrily pulls the boy's hair. "Why won't you listen, huh?!"