38......☆

Jungkook pov ,

Taehyung  has become way too indisciplined. For instance, continuously failing to show up to the tuition class and school at the right time, daydreaming while I was lecturing, constantly forgetting to do his  homework...and the list goes on!

Due to those aforementioned reasons, I have decided to behave strictly with him. But it's hard to do so when he is the one who has my soul. Every time I hit taehyung , it's as If I'm crushing my very own heart.

"Sir!" A little stunned, I tilt my head to the side and swallow in his  presence. Taehyung  is the first one to attain the tuition today and with his best self, must I add.

Had taehyung  planned to torture me again with that sensual appearance of his ? I swear, I can barely handle the hormones that are itching me to pull him  towards me and do things that would let both of us view stars!

"Get in," I manage to croak out while battling with myself. Then I bow my head and focus on the book that's clutched by my hands. I could feel his  footsteps and his magnetic aura as he walks and ceases right to my side.

"I got mathematics test paper today jungkook  sir! I have passed in it as well!" Taehyung enthusiastic tone makes me again dive my head up from the book and tip it up to gaze at the beautiful eyes that trap me in, in no time.

"Good," I mutter, my eyes dying to trace down his  pair of eyes and seize in his entirety.

Taehyung  smiles giddily and saunters to seat himself in the corner. The way his  hair flows had me scrunch up my fist, so I wouldn't recklessly yank his by it.

Besides all that, I'm so proud of him for passing every examination. Honestly, I haven't imagined the opposite. By the efforts he has put in during his tests, it's obvious he would pass.

Now it's time for me to hand him the dress I've bought for him.. I planned to lend him the same during the private class.

Moments later, students began occupying their places and the regular atmosphere of the tuition returned. Taehyung was learning social science and at the end. of the class, when I had questioned he opted to write the same instead of answering as what he had learned was two details.

Hence, as soon as every student leaves the tuition, taehyung begins to scribble down the answers.

"You only have fifteen minutes to finish them," taehyung looks at me, befuddled, but when I shrug nonchalantly, he hurries his action.

Subsequently, as I get the social science textbook of taehyung;, I notice another book left out by probably one of the students, laying to the side. Opening it, I see Han's name inside.

It's his English notebook. I decide to give it to him the next day at school and then I bring both the books and spot them on the desk.

Sharply, at 8.15, I ask him to bring the book for correction and taehyung  approaches me anxiously.

Once slhe lays the book on the wooden desk, I compare the answer with the actual answer in the social science textbook. There are plenty of faults. he knows the content, but when he pens it down, the way he forms the sentence made it difficult to decipher the true meaning.

"Write these two answers five times
each and bring them to me on tomorrow, okay?" I peer up at him suggestively and he nods his head, his  eyes as dull as the lone sky.
descend the

"Wait here," I usher stairs to reach my room. Mom wasn't in the living room which made my task of carrying the clothe up to my room again easier.
Taehyung stares at me with complete perplexion as I forward the dress to him.

. "What is this sir?" Taehyung inquires innocuously.

"Open it and you will know," I smile, placing the pack in his hands and
leaning against the desk while watching hum  confusedly undo the cover.

Once he did so, he becomes even more skeptical.

"Why did you give this to me sir? Isn't this for your cousin ?" I chuckle at him query before responding.

"Well, I may or may not have deceived you back then," taehyung blinks his eyes which eventually enlarge with happiness as he realizes the ordeal.

"You bought this for me!?" Taehyung  almost jumps in joy.

"Hmm, I know you will pass
the exams, so I wanted to reward you" taehyung gazed down at the clothe and then up at me with glassy eyes, on the brim of breaking down...

"Don't you dare cry," I warn, not wishing to witness tears gliding down his  cheeks.

"You already knew that I would pass,
you trusted me..." he says lowly the last phrases and steps forward.
In quick order, he places the clothe on
the desk and wraps his hands around my torso, hugging me tightly as possible. Is this how a person in love would feel? As If their whole self has been transported to some imaginary world where everything seems surreal and so...soothing?

I don't know about others, but If you ask me, this is what I would confess about the feeling of being in love.

"I love you jungkook, sir..." My heart skips a beat as I recollect the silent words that have been blurted out by the boy that's embedded within my chest. Banding my hands around his  waist, I grab his  hair and tug his  head up, permitting our eyes to collide.

"What did you say?" I could sense the thudding of taehyung's heart as it vibrates over my chest and entangles with the equally pacing one situated under the layer of my flesh, protected by the rib cage yet assaulted mercilessly by this boy who is standing right in front of me.

"I...love you," I rigidly grip his waist, moved by his confession. Taehyung eyes remain watery as he awaits for my response.

"I love you taehyung ," I didn't delay a bit before admitting the blunt truth to him.... I've never felt something so deep as this.

A satisfied tear slips out of taehyung eyes as  lean down to touch his lips with mine. With our eyes shut...wandering in our own mystical world...we were inches away from connecting our souls in a manner that we hadn't before.

"Stop!!" The abrupt and exploding voice separates both of us. Startled, I look towards the entrance where Han was prevailing.

His  eyes shot in horror and are oozing with anger.

he gives me a furious look and turns his back and rushes down.

God!!

I hurriedly follow him behind and in the living room, he gets halted by my mom.

"Did you not get the book..??" My mom asks him  softly.

"It's...not in here.." he stutters and flees out of the room.

Panicking inside, I twirl and go back to the room where taehyung is standing in the same place, appalled.

"Taehyung  , you should go to your home..." I mutter quickly, uneasiness evident on my face.

"Sir...he saw.." I nod, rubbing my temple in distress.

"Yes, he did. I will handle this matter. You get back to your home..."

Still seeming uncertain, taehyung obliges to my words.

"Sir, I can't take this clothe with me to my home. I don't have anything convincing enough to say to them If they ask me about where I got this dress..." Sighing, I nod toward him understandingly.

"Let it be here. But it belongs to you," taehyung bobs his  head and looks into my eyes.

"Sir," I stare at taehyung , unsurely. My mind is in chaos. If Han said this out to someone, we are ruined...

"Don't be tensed. Whatever might happen, I'm only yours sir," And with that, taehyung  smiles sadly at me and exits the room, leaving me in a state of dilemma.

To be continued......✩