11.....☆

Taehyung pov ,

That night, like a good student, I try my best to learn the tenses which jungkook sir has penned down in my rough book with examples.

Initially, I struggled with it, but eventually, my mind began understanding the concept...

However, I'm completely unaware of how I fell asleep! When I open my eyes, the sun is already peeking at the world and the rough book that I was using to study plummeted face flat to my side.

Picking it in my hand, I close it and saunter to my bag, placing it safely inside. Afterward, I carry on with my regular routine and attend school.

For the first three classes before lunch hour, I concentrated on learning the tenses in my rough book. The teachers didn't notice me as I was usually invisible to them and sat at the corner of the last bench.....

Anyways, soon after the lunch break was over, I slept peacefully. And as the classes came to an end, the boy beside me, named wooni, wakes me up.

Consequently, once I attain aunt's home, I refresh and wear the clothes of jungkook, sir. A black t-shirt, that falls loosely up to my upper thigh.

Then I cloak on one of my white skirts and grin when I think about how jungkook sir would react. Well, jungkook sir just asked me to bring his clothes, he didn't mention how specifically I should bestow them to him.

Cackling to myself, I twirl in the room, merrily. I just feel so contented and cheerful. This clothe that hugs my body is delicate and smells pleasant.

"You seem so happy," Jimin comments as he peers at me from the entrance of his room.

"This color suits you well hyung" jimin further adduces and I smile widely at him.

"Am I looking beautiful?" I swirl again.

"Yes, hyung! Very beautiful," giggling at his words, I take my bag and walk past him excitedly.

"I'm going to the tuition!," I inform jimin, enthusiasm evident in my tone.

"Okay hyung, bye.." Jimin smiles and waves his hand and I beam back at him, making my way out of the home with an ecstatic heart.

Upon attaining the tuition center, I sigh deeply and stroll upstairs. I know jungkook sir would become furious and stunned but I have no idea why I like seeing him get vexed. Before, it was for revenge but now it is for fun!....

Similar to the last days, I've arrived late to the tuition without fail. Every student has been seated inside the room and jungkook sir is reclined on the chair, seemingly solving doubts of Han whose concentration is rather on his face than the book.

"Sir," I call, catching the attention of everyone. The girls glance at me and quickly focus back on their books, except for Han and jungkook sir.

Han has a frown on her countenance while jungkook sir was staring at me in pure disbelief. There was also a good amount of anger visible in him which I figure out from the way his jaw clenched.

For a moment, I double-think my action. Maybe I shouldn't have worn his clothes...he seems too indignant and tempted to lash out at me than I had imagined so.

It has crossed the limit of my liking. Instead, it is scaring me....

But it's already too late to feel these things.

"Get in," jungkook sir ushers, the seriousness is too thick for me to ignore.

Casting my gaze down to the floor, I wander
to the corner and settle there, quietly.