26.....☆

Jungkook pov ,

The past weeks have been hell for me. I was startled by my own emotions! How could I, a grown-up man, could have such a hard time repressing his feelings!?

That was the only question throttling me throughout the first week after we halted our conversations.

However, as the days continued to add to the expired ones, I started to think logically.

The silly misunderstandings and bickerings we have had for the last one whole month had gotten me unknowingly closer to him. I love his innocence, I love his guts, I love his simple and soft beauty...

And the fact that taehyung is eighteen was what had made me fall for him easily. Because even though  taehyung  is my student, I'm aware that taehyung is an adult, which had played its role perfectly in getting me attracted to him.

Thus, after a long research and critical speculations inside my head, I had come to the conclusion to approach him after taehyung have passed his school studies. I didn't want to be a distraction during his learning phase. Hence I thought to stay low for the time being. I truly believed that my feelings were under my control and I wouldn't do something hectic.

But then, this boy had to burst out the love within me by his concern. I don't know why I can't be so self-regulated when it comes to taehyung. He is bringing out a different side of me that I haven't exposed to anyone.

"Sir..." Taehyung peels himself off me and steps back.

"Yes,?" I query, lifting one of my eyebrows and settling back onto the chair.

"What do we do next?" What kind of question was that? I blink at taehyung and then a small smile coats my lips.

"Circling around trees and singing duets I guess?" I suggest, teasing him.

"Um..." Taehyung frowns, seemingly taking into account of what I have told him.

"No sir, If somebody sees us, it will become a huge issue!!" Taehyung  suddenly booms and I suppress the bubbling laughter that pulls at my brims.

"Taehyung! Get back to studying. I have no intention to dance and sing with you. I was kidding," taehyung pouts gloomily.

"But that is what lovers do in movies..." Taehyung
trails off, appearing genuinely curious.

"That's not what lovers actually do in reality," taehyung tilts hia head, confused at my words.

"Then what  they do Sir?" I sigh before responding.

Taehyung is too naive but that's interesting.

"They speak a lot and kiss each other all the time," His eyes expand, heeding my explicit comment.

Then without another word spoken, tae turns around and rushes to his place in the corner. I chuckle, witnessing his nervousness. I don't really have the motive to kiss him anytime soon. If any, I want to wait till our marriage but considering how the rational part of my brain always turns it back on me when it senses taehyung, I can't be very sure of my words.

However, I would try my best to govern myself.

"Taehyung," I call him after a few minutes.

He  looks up from his book with questioning eyes.

"It's already 8.45," I say as I skim my gaze toward my wristwatch.

"Narrate whatever you have been learning, come on, hurry," I urge him and he hastily walks up to me with his korean textbook.

Once she handles the book to me, I examine the korean poem on the page and perk up at him.

"Go ahead," I usher and wait for her to say the poem. But after a few seconds of blurting out the poem correctly, taehyung starts to stutter and eventually forgets everything.

"Betrayed by your brain?" Taehyung nods his head vigorously.

"Sir...don't beat me please!" I narrow my eyes at him as I clasp the stick in my hand. The finger that is stung by the hornet wasn't really paining much after the turmeric powder has been applied.

All thanks to my taehyung.

"And why should I listen to your words?" I ask cooly while signaling taehyung to extend his hands using the stick.

"Sir...we are.." Taehyung commences but halts as he looks into my unreactive eyes. Indeed, we are in love with each other but that in no way should affect his studies or the fear he had towards me.

"You are my student now," throwing me an aggrieved look, taehyung forwards his hand and I
beat him as usual.

"Now you can go to your home," with pursed lips, taehyung aggressively saunters back to his place and collects the books in his bag.

I watch him with inquisitiveness as taehyung hastily slings his bag on one side of the shoulder and begins to walk toward the exit of the room

.
"Taehyung ," he twirls to me with a stoic face.

"Come here," taehyung stands still for a fraction of a second before stepping towards me.

As he reaches near, I stand from the chair
and regard him furious self.

"Just cause we are together, you shouldn't expect me to go easy on you or give you excuses in studies taehyung,"

Taehyung nods his head, clearly not convinced.

"Taehyung, do you get what I'm saying?" Tae again just nods.

"Taehyung" he slowly peeks up at me. Stepping closer to him, I grasp hid right hand in mine and analyze his palm, which has pink tints on the place I'd beaten him.

I can't lower my strictness for taehyung, If I do so, there's a high chance of taehyung becoming nonchalant with his studies.

I run my thumb over the area and he hisses
and jerks up.

"Sir...It's okay.." Taehyung snatches his hands back to himself.

"I will get going then, sir..." he hurriedly escapes through the stairs while my eyes just stuck to his long braided hair wiggling with his movements.

My hands are itching to grab it and pull him
back and one of these days, I might do it. God! What an irrational thought. So much for being under control...

To be continue.....☆